Post-Game Talk: #38: FLYERS 1 at Hurricanes 3, Monday, Dec. 31, 2018, 6:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
LETS GET THE NEXT ONE BOYS

cymbalizm

Feb 7, 2017
SP, NJ
Provorov and sanheim really don't play well together. I understand wanting a legitimate top pair but gudas sanheim was one of the best pairs in the league. Probably a mistake to split them in favor of this

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Simmonds, Voracek, and now JVR are part of the core that I am referencing. B. Schenn was part of it. I am not talking about Giroux. He is my favorite Flyer of all time. I want more moves like the B. Schenn trade.
I don’t consider Simmonds or JVR core players. Simmonds will be gone soon and JVRs contract makes it seem like he would be (Hextall thought so), but he’s not being built around, he’s a secondary player.

Voracek is part of the core and is underachieving, but he’s always had ups and downs so I’m not worried.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
JVR attempts to draw a penalty by pretending his loafing is someone else’s fault.

Reactions: Johnk0728

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
Everybody here loves getting on him all the time, but envisioning the skill difference on the roster with Jake vs without, legitimately unnerves me.

If you turn Jake into a top pairing dman and it slots the young blue line better, are the Flyers a better team ? They are a bottom dweller now. And you have Frost coming up.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I don’t consider Simmonds or JVR core players. Simmonds will be gone soon and JVRs contract makes it seem like he would be (Hextall thought so), but he’s not being built around, he’s a secondary player.

Voracek is part of the core and is underachieving, but he’s always had ups and downs so I’m not worried.

You aren’t adding a high priced winger in FA while paying Jake and JVR 15 mill. Neither can carry a line , so neither should be considered part of a core going forward. Both are complimentary players

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad