GDT: #36 - 12/23/17 | maple leafs @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Instead of scapegoating the players like DD and Holden or the coach, which is lame, how about calling out the real culprits tonight who’ve done nothing, namely Kreider, Miller, Zuccarello and Nash.

It’s harder to trade the names you mentioned. 4th liners are easier to move for stat monkeys who will eventually fail. But it makes it fun for a bit.

Miller!

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I normally dont bother conversing on here because people are so negative ALL the time. And just forget the nice passes, nice blocks, stick checks.

Zucc has made some really good plays and some so so plays. Doesnt make me blind to see that much. But when you havent commented on ANY of the good ones, but just keep repeating how bad he is and when he does a so so play, then i wonder who is blind and who is not.
If I posted for every single play my internet bill would sky rocket. I comment on plays that stand out to me

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events