200.webp
200.webp

200.webp
200.webp

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Because the goal happened more than enough time after the offside that the violation didn't have a direct impact on the completion of the play.

I'd rather have them get the call right live than have to rely on a review from a challenge.
The goal was like 2 secs after the offside.... Hayes had no direct impact on the play tho, but at the same time the defense had to cover hayes and the goalie had to account for a pass there soooo idk

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Prettiest play of the game wiped out because if the dumbest rule in the game. I can understand these reviews if the inch close offside impacted the play, but ****, why slow the game down for that? It's just dumb.
Nah man, they need to make the nets bigger and goalie pads smaller to fix scoring

Reactions: nevesis

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Because the goal happened more than enough time after the offside that the violation didn't have a direct impact on the completion of the play.

I'd rather have them get the call right live than have to rely on a review from a challenge.

Except if the call was made correctly that goal wouldn't have happened. It sucked last year when every game you had this challenge. This year they fixed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad