GDT: #36 - 12/23/17 | maple leafs @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
A bit late, but can someone explain to me how Lundqvist has the puck in his glove and then someone bumps into it knocking it loose. How is that ok?

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Vigneault's not getting fired. At least not during the season.

They're a playoff team and have a soft upcoming schedule, albeit for a few games. There is no pressure from the rest of the division and the bottom half of the East stinks.

Team has obvious holes but firing Vigneault doesnt help when you consider the weak list of available coaches.

A list that includes:

-Literally anyone

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
A bit late, but can someone explain to me how Lundqvist has the puck in his glove and then someone bumps into it knocking it loose. How is that ok?

I'm assuming that from behind the net it looked like the puck came free when Hank fell forward, not when he was bumped

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
How did DD ever make the league? He doesnt seem to be incredibly good at anything or have superior effort
Are you kidding me? He’s very talented. That doesn’t mean he’s a great NHL player but he has very good hockey skills. That’s the only way you play in the NHL at that size.

Reactions: nevesis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad