GDT: #36 – Sabres at Bruins – Sat Dec 21 – 7:00 PM EST – MSG-B – WGR-550

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Yeah, Ott gets tangled with Chara and that's why he went down. Given Ott's rep, I get why Chara's PO'd. That said, the rulebook for Zdeno and his lumberjack routine is different than everyone else.

Ah yes, the same "star player therefore money draw" rules that we see for so many others...

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Is Girgs our best forward??

These last ~5 games he's really stepped up.

It's not unlike his progression last year--first little while was him getting adjusted to the level of play (though he also got hurt last year), then once he starts to get his bearings he starts showing why he was a first round pick. We'll see if he can keep it up, but if I was a betting man, I'd bet he will. Would love to see him get some PP time though.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
mighty ducks 2 is up to 4%, the only redeeming quality of mighty ducks 2 is that it wasnt mighty ducks 3, other than that it was an embarrassment

any team that takes off their National jersey to put a ****** duck head on deserves to be physical and sexually abused by walrus... walri?... walruses... 5-3 there goes our shot for a comeback

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I HATE direct comparisons with current NHLers, but there are parrallels I see with Shane Doan's development and Girgensons to date.

And these two teams really are chippy tonight.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Bad call against Caron

Didn't catch the replay...but even then how often do they call that specific penalty? "Hit to the head"...don't recall seeing it called as such, usually they call it elbowing/boarding/interference/roughing/etc.

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
LOL Edwards co-commentator is a ****ing idiot. I can stand Edwards, he's a homer but he's at least informative and exciting to listen to. The other guy is just an idiot, straight up homer and contributes absolutely nothing to the commentary.

LOL... THAT PENALTY ON OTT. ROFL

FAIL REFS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad