GDT: #36 – Sabres at Bruins – Sat Dec 21 – 7:00 PM EST – MSG-B – WGR-550

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bigduce13

Sep 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ok serious question.....

Didn't one of the other refs or linesman see the play and could have stepped in and reversed the call? I mean seriously that was as poor as it gets

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
I was really enjoying myself tonight until that Ott call, now im heated and feel the need to drink

in the interest of not being like Bruins fans who are all trash cans, I will point out that Edwards noticed and commented that Ott did not deserve that penalty

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Oh my god. The world is going to ****ing end. Edwards said Ott did not deserve that penalty.
Next thing you know, dogs will be sleeping with cats, and lions will lie with the lambs.

oxydendrum

Jun 23, 2006
you want the coaching staff to bring you out a recliner Leino? stay on your skates man. ****.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Tallinder trying some vintage Sedin slap-pass.

And there's the ENG. Bah.

Entertaining in a loss. They look more like an actual NHL team now than they did under RonRol. Oh well.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He may not be a master fighter, but his hockey playing has been fantastic.

I'll take the wild swings in that one. For as much as people worry that Bergeron could land one on him that rings his bell, Bergeron has a concussion history. If Myers' aim is a few inches lower on any of those early bombs, it could be the Bruins lamenting losing yet another player.

And for my son, who is demanding emoticons in more posts: :P :fight:

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I hope this ends any short lived nervousness that we'll play ourselves out of a top 3 pick :biglaugh:

Nobody is worried about that. It's not having top 2 pick. FOr that to happen for sure we need to have worst record in league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad