GDT: Preseason #4 | Flyers at Bruins | Saturday, September 28, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NHLN, NBCSP+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Ginning wil be cut next round and should be. So far from limited viewing McDonald seems a tad interesting.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Feddy looks like a good goalie. He's doing too much bc he's learning the league...he looks like he will be more efficient with his movement when he settles in.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys I’m a little shocked

Flyers @ Bruins Tuesday is on ESPN + but the night before at islanders isn’t.

Hulu doesn’t have NHL N but have ESPN +

Leafs Habs, Ducks Kings are also on now

Last edited:

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
Fedorov looks ok, a little awkward but I haven't watched that big of a goalie playing a long time. And I don't know man, but Drysdale does not look like he has a elite speed right now.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Bonk and McDonald look like Buium compared to Ginning. Which is ironic because they couldn’t draft Buium because of too much overlap with Ginning.

I haven’t watched much, but from what I have seen, that’s the kind of depth guy I want to look at for 20 games.

Similar thoughts. Fortunately, this team is very good at churning through cheap depth with interesting profiles and not getting wedded to expensive old depth.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Ginning is terrible. Getting nauseous already thinking about how ppl are gonna defend him all season.

Itll be the "I like Hagg. Hes solid" crowd all over again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad