GDT: Preseason #4 | Flyers at Bruins | Saturday, September 28, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NHLN, NBCSP+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
This game started slow, but the NHLers found their way into the game.

Richard was the best bubble player, but Lycksell was good today, too.

Bonk and Ginning can pack their bags. McDonald can go, too, but he really hasn't been too bad in the preseason.

Don't mind keeping any of today's bubble forwards around for a while longer.

Fedotov was solid enough. His continuing soft spot is tracking pucks when they're near the crease close to his feet. His advantage is his size, so he can mitigate this by spending time in the butterfly, but that may inhibit him in other ways.

ugiswrong

Dec 8, 2005
deutschland
I wish we could take like the top half of cates and add it to the bottom half of number 90, although he’s ok in open ice. Same thing with Laughton and Ābols

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think even my most morose fellow Flyer fans might be just a little giddy about our best prospect since Lindros......this Michov could become a major star in the NHL.....and frankly, we deserve some good news.....
It will be more than that. We're gonna have a whole generation of kids growing up in Russia who will be Flyers fans. The Flyers will be the team over there.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
This game started slow, but the NHLers found their way into the game.

Richard was the best bubble player, but Lycksell was good today, too.

Bonk and Ginning can pack their bags. McDonald can go, too, but he really hasn't been too bad in the preseason.

Don't mind keeping any of today's bubble forwards around for a while longer.

Fedotov was solid enough. His continuing soft spot is tracking pucks when they're near the crease close to his feet. His advantage is his size, so he can mitigate this by spending time in the butterfly, but that may inhibit him in other ways.
I thought Richard really flashed. I’m intrigued.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Watching Michkov play, he's easily the most naturally gifted Flyers player since Lindros. And he doesn't have the size advantage Lindros had.

Reactions: Juicy Pop

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
Watching Michkov play, he's easily the most naturally gifted Flyers player since Lindros. And he doesn't have the size advantage Lindros had.

They mentioned it on the broadcast but he really does have the stealth aspect.

"You thought it was a pass to some 4th liner, but it was actually me... Michkov!"

Reactions: TCTC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad