GDT: #3 | Flyers at Oilers | Tuesday, October 15, 2024 | 10:00 PM Celsius Time | ESPN

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Jojo abandoned a perfectly good avvy...

You know you want to...
:laugh: I’m tempted
I changed it as a temp bit, but there were complaints. As a fellow Flyers fan, you will recognize the usual choice of snarkily making myself miserable too.

Would you like me to add a little No Striikers Allowed symbol or would that make you read them on principle?
1) never call me a slur like “flyers fan” again

2) yes, telling me to NOT do something would absolutely force me to do it. I’m a scorpion. It’s my nature.

MrGuyPerson

Aug 19, 2020
My brother in Christ, the 3 penalties are pretty cut and dry, as was Michkov's first goal. The disallowed one wasn't exactly borderline either, I've seen much lighter contact disallowed before.

If you've come here to troll, you've come to the wrong place. 95% of us hate the Flyers, we're just here for Michkov
As someone that spent the last few years as a sens fan, Oilers fans turned my interest in their team from neutral to negative. Every team has fans that wear blinders, but per captia the amount in the Edmonton Fan base that do is surprising. They like most other fan bases in Canada hate the leafs, but they don't seem to realize they receive borderline the same level of favoritism as the leafs. All the whining on all social media apps is tiresome. No the NHL is not out to get you. In fact while it is not happening in this game I would say their team does receive favoritism far more than most

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Has to be.

But how do you not fall ass first into Sanheim PP minutes ever? Like an entire career without it.

Sanheim had the privilege of breaking into the AHL-NHL under Hextall, who was a psycho with young players earning their usage. York and Drysdale instantly got showcased. You even had Brennan playing above Sanheim in the AHL; Laughton not allowed to get AHL PP time as a “lesson.”

Provorov, the golden child, being a total baby and crying if he didn’t get PP time was also a factor — only so many minutes, and they chose that PP shitter. Hell, Ghost got buried behind him. The PP wasn’t functional with anyone for a few years, so they didn’t view him as an answer either amid the musical chairs. We really have no sample for Sanheim worth a damn. Just stupid stuff. He’s the best skater with the puck and OZ passer on the backend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad