GDT: #3 | Flyers at Oilers | Tuesday, October 15, 2024 | 10:00 PM Celsius Time | ESPN

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
My brother in Christ, the 3 penalties are pretty cut and dry, as was Michkov's first goal. The disallowed one wasn't exactly borderline either, I've seen much lighter contact disallowed before.

If you've come here to troll, you've come to the wrong place. 95% of us hate the Flyers, we're just here for Michkov

It's the last bit of armor we have lol

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
What up with this avatar?

90% of the time I quickly identify and filter posts by avatar as a way to know if they’re worth reading or not. Now you changed it and I just accidentally read two of yours, so I’m a little annoyed.

Trust me, I’d love to get rid of this f***ing dogshit one of a f***ing dogshit team that I’ve been using since I joined the site, but that’d be like changing my face so I can’t do it.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Dude is really trying to say hyman didn't deserve that penalty? After hitting the dman with an elbow drop? Lol gtfoh, flyers got away with 1 penalty at the end of the period, let's not act like the flyers are getting away with everything while your team isn't, your team is just playing undisciplined

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

90% of the time I quickly identify and filter posts by avatar as a way to know if they’re worth reading or not. Now you changed it and I just accidentally read two of yours, so I’m a little annoyed.

Trust me, I’d love to get rid of this f***ing dogshit one of a f***ing dogshit team that I’ve been using since I joined the site, but that’d be like changing my face so I can’t do it.
Do it

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Does McDavid look right skating? A lot of gliding drop passes instead of bursting through.

Dumbass former employees didn’t do it, so the current dumbasses assume there’s a valid reason. I don’t think York is good either, but is there an NHL team where neither of the 2 minutes leaders play the PP?
I would even agree to shut up about it if we had a Ghost or a MAB.

We don't even have someone half as good as that. How is this possible lol.

Reactions: Magua

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
and to think there were people that would rather have tried for POs instead of getting a pick that low..

i never wanna hear that you dont need to tank to build a winner..

you 100% need to bottom out to get talent like MM.. plugs/culture/tryhards are never gunna amount to anything

Because all those years of tanking brought the Oilers and Sabres how many Cups?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
We don't even have someone half as good as that. How is this possible lol.

Overvaluing/misevaluating of skill-sets + team building philosophies.

When a team uses the word “dynamic” for York and says Andrae was the 3rd best D in his class, and uses them and Drysdale to justify passing on Buium, these guys are f***ing lost in evaluating high end offense.

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Jojo abandoned a perfectly good avvy...

You know you want to...

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

I changed it as a temp bit, but there were complaints. As a fellow Flyers fan, you will recognize the usual choice of snarkily making myself miserable too.

Would you like me to add a little No Striikers Allowed symbol or would that make you read them on principle?

• Haha
Reactions: BiggE and Striiker

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Overvaluing/misevaluating of skill-sets + team building philosophies.

When a team uses the word “dynamic” for York and says Andrae was the 3rd best D in his class, and uses this to justify passing on Buium, these guys are f***ing lost in evaluating high end offense.
Has to be.

But how do you not fall ass first into Sanheim PP minutes ever? Like an entire career without it.

Reactions: Magua

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I changed it as a temp bit
I told Snoop and Brutus and they were very happy to be a part of things

ok you’ve won me back, you sly devil

But I can’t do my dog because that little rascal is so black that she absorbs light and barely shows up in normal pictures, let alone a tiny avy
Void dogs deserve avatars

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad