GDT: #3 | Flyers at Oilers | Tuesday, October 15, 2024 | 10:00 PM Celsius Time | ESPN

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Does McDavid look right skating? A lot of gliding drop passes instead of bursting through.

How the f***. Is Zamula on the PP over Sanheim.

And I like Zamula.

Dumbass former employees didn’t do it, so the current dumbasses assume there’s a valid reason. I don’t think York is good either, but is there an NHL team where neither of the 2 minutes leaders play the PP?

Reactions: BiggE

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Nah you’re a dishonest loser for supporting this BS. Call out bad reffing when you see it. I know you have eyes so you obviously see it too.
My brother in Christ, the 3 penalties are pretty cut and dry, as was Michkov's first goal. The disallowed one wasn't exactly borderline either, I've seen much lighter contact disallowed before.

If you've come here to troll, you've come to the wrong place. 95% of us hate the Flyers, we're just here for Michkov

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Does McDavid look right skating? A lot of gliding drop passes instead of bursting through.

Dumbass former employees didn’t do it, so the current dumbasses assume there’s a valid reason. Group Think 101. I don’t think York is good either, but is there an NHL team where neither of the 2 minutes leaders play the PP?
He had a nice burst from a standstill in the Flyers D zone. Tough to get things rolling through the NZ when you're shorthanded half the period. He doesn't really look labored to me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad