GDT: 3/13/14 Sabres @ Canes - All or Nothing At All

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
Awesome game, good win ... looking forward to checking out the PNC on Sunday.Zaxbys > Bojangles, but if you think I'm not going for that free boberry biscuit tomorrow morning, you are horribly mistaken :laugh:

Edit: what is a boberry?

Bojangles + blueberry = Boberry

and they are incredible

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
zaxbys is horrible

what is wrong with your taste buds

url-17.gif

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Liking what I'm seeing out of the top 6 lately. Jordan's line had one of the better shifts of the entire season in the 2nd I think it was. Seemed like Buffalo was pinned in their end for several minutes.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
One of the best games I've seen this team play in a LONG time. Just unreal how well the Canes took over the game after the Buffalo Penalty Shot.

zaxbys is horrible

what is wrong with your taste buds

Hey, I'll take Popeye's (no longer in the area :(), Bo's, and Chic-Fil-A over Zaxbys but it's by no means bad. It's pretty decent in fact and some of their hot sauces for the wings are pretty solid, though nothing THAT spicy.

Only chicken place I don't like too much in the area is Church's

djboos22

Aho (insert pun)
Jan 17, 2011
Palm Bay, FL
1. Jay Harrison is the worst
2. We need to sign Neuvirth(spelling is prob wrong) if he plays like that in our building every game
3. I like how Murphy played tonight
4. Staal was a beast
5. I feel bad for the Sabres
6. We should have won 17-2. We were on a 5 on 4 all night

Oh and Tlusty might be back now...

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Hard for me to compare Zaxby's and Bojangle's because I think of them as two different types of chicken places. To me if you're gonna compare Zaxby's to any establishment it'd be Chic-fil-a. Those fried 'shrooms are off the chain though.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
6 points out right now......
Still not close enough for my liking yet.

Zaxbys > Bojangles
Absolutely.

and they are incredible
What he said, ck26... sooooooo good.

is it weird that i am absolutely shocked that anyone is defending zaxbys?
Yes. Zaxby's has the best chicken out there.

Wait... are we defending the "I'm a Caniac and it's Bo time" thing?
Yes. Yes, I am.

What a ****ing game though.
Were there as many Buffalo fans as usual, or far less because of their current woeful state?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
How can any good, God-fearing North Carolinian honestly choose any other fastfood chicken over Bojangles? It boggles the mind.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I like all of Chick-fil-A, Zaxby's, Bojangles, and Popeyes.

I wouldn't really rank any of them against each other, they vary enough to make it unfair IMO.

However, I am very much a creature of habit...I get the same thing from each of those first three every tme I go to one of them. And I almost never eat Popeyes. The #3 from CFA (spicy chicken), Nibblerz meal from Zaxby's, four piece supreme dinner from Bojangles. EVERY. DAMN. TIME.:help:

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I like all of Chick-fil-A, Zaxby's, Bojangles, and Popeyes.

I wouldn't really rank any of them against each other, they vary enough to make it unfair IMO.

However, I am very much a creature of habit...I get the same thing from each of those first three every tme I go to one of them. And I almost never eat Popeyes. The #3 from CFA (spicy chicken), Nibblerz meal from Zaxby's, four piece supreme dinner from Bojangles. EVERY. DAMN. TIME.:help:

Honey mustard, sweet tea. Not up for debate :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad