Value of: 2nd Pairing RHD to Edmonton

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Are there any legit 2nd pairing RHD that have reasonable contracts that might shake loose this offseason or in season? If so, who and what would the ask be? Bonus points if the player can move the puck cleanly and defend.

Reactions: Tom Brady

Ford Prefect

Mar 2, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
David Savard.

Cost you a 1st like Chiarot
Better yet, you can have Barron as well and you only have to throw in McDavid. That's a bargain, I know, but I'll take it on the chin for you.

1720846791950.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Rasmus Andersson
He'd be a clear upgrade on Ceci, but does Calgary deal with us? I believe that they already turned down Ceci in a potential Tanev deal at the deadline. Ceci would have to head out whether it be in the same deal or a separate one. What would the ask be with or without Ceci being included?

Johnsie19

Jun 29, 2010
He'd be a clear upgrade on Ceci, but does Calgary deal with us? I believe that they already turned down Ceci in a potential Tanev deal at the deadline. Ceci would have to head out whether it be in the same deal or a separate one. What would the ask be with or without Ceci being included?
Prob not and plus Andersson prob rather go to Vancouver and put them over the top. Make sure a cup doesn't come to Calgary like Tkachuk.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
None of them are available... maybe Marino but he isn't a top 4Dman.

Fabbro might be the best option but NSH is also against the cap.
Marino is 100% a top 4 dman.

Especially if you consider 16 minute a night fabbro a top 4 dman.

Reactions: bh53

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Prob not and plus Andersson prob rather go to Vancouver and put them over the top. Make sure a cup doesn't come to Calgary like Tkachuk.
Like how Zadorov and Lindholm did? He'd be better off joining Tkachuk in Florida.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Like how Zadorov and Lindholm did? He'd be better off joining Tkachuk in Florida.
Put Demko in net and have Vancouver as healthy as Edmonton was and they would have won that series fairly easily.

We'll take Ceci. Send him there for Savoie and a 1st.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Put Demko in net and have Vancouver as healthy as Edmonton was and they would have won that series fairly easily.

We'll take Ceci. Send him there for Savoie and a 1st.
Draisaitl had a broken rib and a broken finger, Kane a sports hernia, and McDavid a core injury. Please don't pretend that we had health just because unfortunately Demko was out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad