Value of: 2C to the Flyers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Many reasons.

Couts has offensive upside that has been supressed. Why not let HIM bring offense and defense?
Couts IS good at ES for points.
A #2 scoring C is more expensive to acquire than a #3 defensive C.
A#2 scoring C is more expensive in cap hit than a #3 defensive C.
Couts is going to get the #2 C minutes regardless because he is that important to the team. Why not give him top 6 wingers and get the offense from him too.
With Couts on the ice, we score more goals than we give up.

Whoever they add, or if they add no one and it's Cousins or Raffl as the #3C, they will only get #3 minutes.

We have a #2 C. His name is Couturier.

Hey no problem Bro. I was just thinking about ways Flyers could improve their -4 goal differential as compared to the top teams that are between +30 to +50. If Couturier is tops defensively perhaps he can help keeping it out of your net and let someone else do the scoring.

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
Hey no problem Bro. I was just thinking about ways Flyers could improve their -4 goal differential as compared to the top teams that are between +30 to +50. If Couturier is tops defensively perhaps he can help keeping it out of your net and let someone else do the scoring.

Their goal differential is not due to a lack of Couturier scoring, but a surplus of Amac, Schultz and a horrible PK.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

He does help keep it out of our net. He was +8 playing against top line C like Crosby, Tavares, etc... all while starting in the DZone. He can only do so much.

He is doing his part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad