GDT: 28/1/14 - CAR @ MTL - A Southerner's Guide to watching Hockey in Montréal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
true

I think the way Price is playing, like I think head Goose said, may be tough, bowman has played well.. Canes have more shots by quite a bit in this period..

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Win or not I like what I'm seeing. This is an exhausted team that isn't giving up like years past. 2 great saves by Dobby. Keep it up boys.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
You could hang out with some of the greatest ball players ever, and I can get felt up by joe namath

"I wanna kissss you."

If I'm Eric Staal or Alex Semin right now, I'm a little pi$$ed. I mean, can anyone else on this team go to the net and create something or does it *always* have to come down to our top two players? You guys like to give Eric a lot of grief, but the bottom line is that one guy simply cannot carry an NHL team. He needs help. And as much as Khudobin is playing, Eric is over 20 minutes a night at center, including penalty kill time. He's got to be running on empty out there but he's still the only guy who'll take the heat if we lose. Would it kill Ruutu to score a big goal for his $4 million? Or maybe Justin Faulk can wake the heck up.

We can't keep counting on Eric Staal and Eric Staal alone to get things going. Somebody else *has* to step up.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Maybe Rutherford needs to give a State of the Team address to explain why his "power play stimulus plan" has failed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad