GDT: #24 | Flames @ Penguins (Letang activated!)| 7:00 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I am big Sully's fan, but I don't get this while PP thing. Your best PP options Geno and Gally on the right wall, have to wait to get a pass from petterson, tell me if you think thats not dumb,
someone also let Rust know that playing on PP does not mean North south game where as soon as you get puck you dump forward, and getting back Tanger on a break out is special, nothing better than pass into Horny's skate where he stands on the blue line

Reactions: Andy99

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Breaking up Dumo-Marino was idiotic. Letang should be asked to carry JJ before Marino...
and what have we learned about JJ this year? (so far) when he isn't playing above his head, he isn't a complete dumpster fire. and what do we do? throw him in over his head. anything above bottom pairing is him above his head.

Petts-Letang
Dumo-Marino
JJ-Trotman

just hold your breath while they're out there and next game just play Juuso or Chad.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I want us to take a lead in the third and then keep it and close out the game preventing a 6 on 5 goal...is that too much to ask? Do have they to lose or take all these games to OT?

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Trotman had a chance to clear it. He was unable to which led to an icing. Then he takes a penalty after that which leads to tied game. But I guess he'll stay in the lineup since he's right handed shot.:rolleyes:

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Breaking up Dumo-Marino was idiotic. Letang should be asked to carry JJ before Marino...
and what have we learned about JJ this year (so far) when he isn't playing above his head, he isn't a complete dumpster fire. and what do we do? throw him in over his head. anything above bottom pairing is him above his head.

Petts-Letang
Dumo-Marino
JJ-Trotman

just hold your breath while they're out there and next game just play Juuso or Chad.

Most definitely a dumb decision when you could've simply slid Letang with MP.
And if Riiko is being HS'ed they deserve every goal against Trots is on the ice.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I've been a Sully defender since I got here, and there have been more than enough opportunities to defend the guy on this forum, believe me. :laugh: But Trotman (or Ruhwedel) over Riikola is just absurdly incorrect when it comes to personnel decisions. I don't care if you want to spin it that it's a handedness thing, or a LD/RD thing. Riikola with a field hockey stick is better than those two.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I had all the confidence that we will win this game but this end of second period got me worried,
this defense just look shaky now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad