Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
And neither is Frederic.

Still think Brazeau would fit well with Marchand and Coyle.
Frederic is a very good passer. He's got speed too. He may not have that first step quickness that Marchand has, but he has a great stride and good straight line speed. Remember last year when he caught MacKinnon on back checks? Twice.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Frederic is a very good passer. He's got speed too. He may not have that first step quickness that Marchand has, but he has a great stride and good straight line speed. Remember last year when he caught MacKinnon on back checks? Twice.
Freddy is not going to be cheap on his next deal. Extremely underrated player in these parts.

He is my choice to have a big season,At least I hope.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Freddy is not going to be cheap on his next deal. Extremely underrated player in these parts.

He’s dreaming if he thinks he’s getting top money. Too invisible at times for his build.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

I don't consider Frederic to be a very good passer. 47 goals, 47 assists in 280 NHL games. Not a playmaker. But he has improved his passing.

Lots of players have that straight line speed. But its hockey, not speed skating. Freddy doesn't seem to put it to good use very often.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017

I wouldn’t classify Frederic as someone with speed. He’s certainly improved his skating, but I don’t think he’s top 1/2 the league.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA

He's always been underrated. I always felt like people wanted him to be more of an energy guy/fighter and ignored his more skillful qualities. He's always been a good skater, always been an underrated passer.

I think the Bruins wanted him to develop into a Coyle type and I think he's done that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad