Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Do we send Korporsalo back?🤷‍♂️
Think of it this way

It’s like you send your long-haired layabout 12 hours a day on Fortnight vampire kid to a tough boarding school and he comes back like Patrice Bergeron

A summer with Bob the Sorcerer for Korpi he’s back to the Columbus guy who made an ASG and shut out the Core of 4 Leafs twice in the playoffs.

Korpi-Swayman-Lysell & a 2026 second

For

Brady Tkachuk & Linus Ullmark

This is the scuttlebutt I over heard this morning at Costco waiting for the rotisserie chickens to be brought out

Inside info this is Don Sweeney’s Costco

#DKHINSIDER1

• Haha
Reactions: bruins19 and Kegs

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I would love to share your optimism, but no way Swayman gets you Tkachuk.
Definitely adding to get him

He doesn’t specifically come out and say it but I interpreted this as ‘I want to play in Boston before my grandparents who are 40+ year Bruins season tickets and my friends from the area’

This podcast is very good - poor bastards are Sens fans and the one on the right lives in Winnipeg

I don’t know what his crime was because I don’t listen religiously but had to be pretty bad

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018

He doesn’t specifically come out and say it but I interpreted this as ‘I want to play in Boston before my grandparents who are 40+ year Bruins season tickets and my friends from the area’

This podcast is very good - poor bastards are Sens fans and the one on the right lives in Winnipeg

I don’t know what his crime was because I don’t listen religiously but had to be pretty bad

OK! in your opinion, what do you think the add would be.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Lysell and a first, would you do it ?
If I’m Ottawa 0.0 I’m trading Brady Tkachuk

Swayman will sign here and be basically Carey Price and hopefully/likely win one or more Cups

To me it’s 8/62 M

I looked over all the goalies - I’m in a SIM I got 7 between NHL, AHL, CHL, and Liiga

I know goalies :nod:

This is all nothing in the end

The agent expects an explosion in the cap and he probably wants more

I’m Sweens I am 8/62 they probably 8 M but over that I’m the GM I’m a bit irked

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
If I’m Ottawa 0.0 I’m trading Brady Tkachuk

Swayman will sign here and be basically Carey Price and hopefully/likely win one or more Cups

To me it’s 8/62 M

I looked over all the goalies - I’m in a SIM I got 7 between NHL, AHL, CHL, and Liiga

I know goalies :nod:

This is all nothing in the end

The agent expects an explosion in the cap and he probably wants more

I’m Sweens I am 8/62 they probably 8 M but over that I’m the GM I’m a bit irked
I agree, they would be crazy to trade Tkackuk, but if he is unhappy at 24 and will be a FA at 28,, he is going to get a haul, I think he is the best of the Tkachuks.

Reactions: bbfan419 and DKH

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I, know he is not on the top of everyone's list, I am a Beecher, would love to see him develop, still young he has some tools to work with.
I love the summer and early Fall

But hockey this year here should be very interesting and enjoyable

Lot of storylines and intriguing newbies and young players looking to become regulars

Beauty of sports is every now and then you get a Jarren Duran or Brad Marchand

The unexpected is always a possibility

I’m pretty excited to watch this team at camp

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017

He crime is he does not know the history of Ottawa Stanley Cups. Brady said he wants to bring a cup back to a city that has never experienced it. Ummm they have won it 11 times, almost double of the Bruins total of 6.

The Ottawa Hockey Club won the Stanley Cup in 1903, 1904, 1905, and 1906 as the Ottawa Silver Seven and in 1909, 1910, 1911, 1920, 1921, 1923 and 1927, they won the cup as the Ottawa Senators. This current version of the Sens have not won.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
He crime is he does not know the history of Ottawa Stanley Cups. Brady said he wants to bring a cup back to a city that has never experienced it. Ummm they have won it 11 times, almost double of the Bruins total of 6.

The Ottawa Hockey Club won the Stanley Cup in 1903, 1904, 1905, and 1906 as the Ottawa Silver Seven and in 1909, 1910, 1911, 1920, 1921, 1923 and 1927, they won the cup as the Ottawa Senators. This current version of the Sens have not won.

Four of those Cups were in the NHL.

Led by the most underrated player ever, Frank Nighbor.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Correct but I think he means for the people of Ottawa who are alive now. Doubt there are many from their last Cup still living.

Reactions: Carl Hungus

bruinsfan1968

Make America United Again! Save our Democracy!
May 6, 2019

The NHL or the Current Senators don't consider the Original Senators being connected with the Current Senators, who was founded in a1990.
It's stated in the article above by selecting the [a] near the number of Stanley Cups which is zero for the Current Senators.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad