Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
30 goal scorer ? What or who else would the Bruins be including?
Vegas is up against it with fan favorite free agents to sign. They already have Eichel and Hertl as their 1-2 punch. Karlsson as a 3C is a luxury. We traded a vezina trophy winning goalie for that 25oa and ate a lot of extra crap. I don’t think it should take much more than that.

Reactions: lopey

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Hertl I would be shocked if they move him so quickly, but Vegas does things unlike anyone team I’ve seen.

Karlsson or Theodore would be awesome, can’t imagine 25oa gets you either even with their cap crunch.

Reactions: veganbruin

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Vegas is up against it with fan favorite free agents to sign. They already have Eichel and Hertl as their 1-2 punch. Karlsson as a 3C is a luxury. We traded a vezina trophy winning goalie for that 25oa and ate a lot of extra crap. I don’t think it should take much more than that.

Just because our GM is dumb enough to make that trade doesn’t mean other GMs are that dumb.

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
Hertl I would be shocked if they move him so quickly, but Vegas does things unlike anyone team I’ve seen.

Karlsson or Theodore would be awesome, can’t imagine 25oa gets you either even with their cap crunch.
Sweeney should be looking at this.
Theodore and 19 OA for 25 OA
1 year of Theodore for 5M would be alright transition for Lohrei

Last edited:
Reactions: bbfan419

Patdud

Sponsor
Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire

this is the team that dumped Fleury and Pacioretty for nothing.

Id be fine with any of Hertl, Theodore or Karlsson, all are upgrades and fit various needs. Imagine if in a year our centers go from Coyle - Zacha - Geekie to Hertl/Karlsson - Lindholm - Coyle

If they called up about Ullmark, I wonder if Don started talking about flipping a 1st to them for one of their pieces? all of this would suddenly make sense.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014

Imagine using an incompetent GM like Don Sweeney as a value barometer.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Vegas is interesting as for whatever reasons they have gotton good production spread out in 3 lines. And with guys I am not convinced translate as 55-60 point players if they go elsewhere (ie Stephenson)

While at the same time, it feels like Eichel's numbers are depressed there

Reactions: veganbruin

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Vegas is interesting as for whatever reasons they have gotton good production spread out in 3 lines. And with guys I am not convinced translate as 55-60 point players if they go elsewhere (ie Stephenson)

While at the same time, it feels like Eichel's numbers are depressed there
I agree. I like Karlsson but as well am not sure he could drive a line. But I think he would slay with Pasta.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Meh I don’t see it. Domi scored 1G & 3A in the 1st round this year (7 games). DeBrusk whom we are almost all okay with letting him walk totaled 5G 6A 11P (13 games). I’d much rather hand DeBrusk 6.5m per for his 20 goals than Domi for 8 (on a stacked Leafs team).

Assuming the Bruins land Lindholm or Stephenson, I don’t see the need to add Domi just for his FO%.
I like proven playoff performers who will come cheaper than 6.5 and allow team to add additional weapons. Don't think debrusk comes less than 7.5.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Jake plays like a scrub himself off and on. Very moody emotion driven player. He might only reach his full potential closer to mummy and daddy.
Too bad A- skillset, C- attitude

This daddy stuff is so beyond old and overblown on here.

His "attitude" has never been an issue for this team. His teammates love him. The staff loves him.

He steps up in the playoffs. That's all that matters to me.

And he learned how to be a great 200 ft player, despite him not getting PP 1 time all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad