Rumor: 23-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part Trois: The Road to the Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibby

Jan 12, 2019
Yeah, not worried about this guy. Total softie and floats all the time.
IMG_6175.png

Someone say my name?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I don’t think it’ll happen, cuz Mantha’s very ryjo, but he has the talent to get hot down the stretch and earn himself an absolute mistake of a contract from someone.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I mean would depend on the trade, but my guess is it would be a 3 way.

Boston: Lindholm
Vancouver: Guentzel
Pens: Picks and prospects from mainly Boston

I mean maybe Vancouver sends out some late prospects and stuff but idk it doesn’t seem that bad to me.

Now if Vancouver just sent Lindholm to Boston for less than they got him for and didn’t get Guentzel or another top 6 option than it’d be really problematic .

We'll have to see, but as of now, I think it's more likely that Vancouver would have to chip in picks/prospects too.

On top of the 1st, 4th, Kuznetsov, Brzustewicz, and Jurmo they gave up for Lindholm.

They can't recoup assets from Boston for Lindholm, and use Boston for the assets for Guentzal at the same time.

Whatever the price the Pens accept, it had to outbid Vegas who are aggressive and desperate as well.

It's unlikely to just be the price it takes Boston to trade for Lindholm when Vancouver is desperate and he's sunken his value further with his play, but we'll see.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Man Vegas fans really have no idea how good they've got it. Big, fun, smart moves year after year

In a free fall and at risk of missing the playoff though. 2-7-1 their last 10 and lost 3 in a row.

What if they miss? At least we won the division in our decimated Cup defense.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

Ok so Henrique to Edmonton, Wennberg to Rags

Welcome back Kerfoot.

Rico makes a lot of sense in Edmonton... he can man the 3C spot to allow them to condense McD, Drai, and RNH. Or he can ride shotgun on any of the top 9 lines as a wing doing dirty work. More than a top end scorer, Henrique really fits what they need (could really use a solid RD as well).

Reactions: Chiarelli

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Rico makes a lot of sense in Edmonton... he can man the 3C spot to allow them to condense McD, Drai, and RNH. Or he can ride shotgun on any of the top 9 lines as a wing doing dirty work. More than a top end scorer, Henrique really fits what they need (could really use a solid RD as well).
We're so f***ed :laugh:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Jesus. If we acquired Anthony freaking Mantha the board would lose its mind.

But when someone else does it it's an awesome move.

Lol. Can't make this crap up.
Given Mantha's advanced stats and how prominent they are liked here, Mantha would have a lot of supporters here (not me mind you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad