2027 NHL draft prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cdhalley

Aug 14, 2024
My Top-150.
Image-2.jpg

HM: Dominik Drábek, Sebastian Taliga, Ivan Gimmler, Oliver Sundberg, Milan Sundström, Ethan Sung, Thomas Charbonneau, Brock England, Boris Sigachev, Charlie Murata, Alexander Milojevic, Ruslan Umerov, Maksim Yakub, Ty Bergeron, Jacob Schwartz.
I'm the brother of the guy you ranked 46, and naturally I've watched the 2009 quebec class countless time, noah leduc and gosselin should be replaced by nolann heroux and malik l'italien

Reactions: czech

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
I'm the brother of the guy you ranked 46, and naturally I've watched the 2009 quebec class countless time, noah leduc and gosselin should be replaced by nolann heroux and malik l'italien
Two hypotheses :

First : a fanboy who invents a life for himself

Second : a completely stupid brother to come here showing off

Otherwise, its list is exhaustive and does not claim to have a fixed rank. It's an inventory.

Reactions: czech

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Two hypotheses :

First : a fanboy who invents a life for himself

Second : a completely stupid brother to come here showing off

Otherwise, its list is exhaustive and does not claim to have a fixed rank. It's an inventory.
He's more knowledgeable about those hockey players than the person who was trying to do an impossible task of ranking all the 2027 draft eligibles in the world so far out from the draft. He didn't say it in a rude way. You were the one that was rude. Nothing wrong with suggesting how his list could be improved.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
He's more knowledgeable about those hockey players than the person who was trying to do an impossible task of ranking all the 2027 draft eligibles in the world so far out from the draft. He didn't say it in a rude way. You were the one that was rude. Nothing wrong with suggesting how his list could be improved.
Personally, I appreciated the insight. Not often we get posts like that.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
That's what I thought until I found Malik L'Italien's profile. He is probably the brother or cousin of Eliot and Romain L'Italien who went through Saint-François and played in the elite team.

Malik plays in the school team, very far from the elite. So to say that he is better than defenders cited by Czech who perform in the elite league is just impossible.

To a much lesser degree but still, comparing Heroux who is a forward to these two defenders is not really relevant either. Heroux is among the first 2009 forwards since Pee-Wee (far behind Joseph and Scantlebury) but I imagine Czech put him aside for his small size.

Additionally, as the proclaimed brother of a player, he indirectly engages his brother in a conversation that involves two certain opponents in QMAAA and QMJHL and perhaps even future teammate. This is something that is not really done in the hockey world. As a precaution, you keep your identity secret in case you might say two or three mistakes. And here it is.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Thank you, @Dirtyf1ghter for your support. But I'll also give the user who quoted me a like for an interesting comment. Everyone can have their own opinion. I also watched the games "with more than one eye". For almost every player I cut at least one or two gifs. I spent about a month of daily viewing studying the Canada East (Quebec, etc.) leagues. The same amount of time on Ontario (mainly Alliance) and West (primarily CSSHL and AEHL). Well, it's easier for me with the Europeans - I already put everyone in their place by the New Year 23/24, making only minor changes during the second half of the season. In total, the entire hockey world - in 6-7 months, that is, almost a full season from October to May. In the new season, I was going to analyze the 2028 draft, but the draft-28 topic is closed for messages (I hope temporarily) and I'm not sure whether it's worth starting the analysis if there is nowhere to post the material I've collected.
As for the players from the Quebec leagues. Among the defensemen, I first of all noted the selfless Leduc, and among the forwards I took the gabarit, good in steal Gosselin.
As for the RSEQ league - here I think that only those players who are actively involved in u18 games can get into the top lines of the lists - and such a player immediately caught my eye (Schnarr). He got into my list. L'Italien did not play many games for U18, so I did not notice him. However, as I see now - in these games (you are right) he was quite noticeable. Perhaps I overlooked him.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Thank you, @Dirtyf1ghter for your support. But I'll also give the user who quoted me a like for an interesting comment. Everyone can have their own opinion. I also watched the games "with more than one eye". For almost every player I cut at least one or two gifs. I spent about a month of daily viewing studying the Canada East (Quebec, etc.) leagues. The same amount of time on Ontario (mainly Alliance) and West (primarily CSSHL and AEHL). Well, it's easier for me with the Europeans - I already put everyone in their place by the New Year 23/24, making only minor changes during the second half of the season. In total, the entire hockey world - in 6-7 months, that is, almost a full season from October to May. In the new season, I was going to analyze the 2028 draft, but the draft-28 topic is closed for messages (I hope temporarily) and I'm not sure whether it's worth starting the analysis if there is nowhere to post the material I've collected.
As for the players from the Quebec leagues. Among the defensemen, I first of all noted the selfless Leduc, and among the forwards I took the gabarit, good in steal Gosselin.
As for the RSEQ league - here I think that only those players who are actively involved in u18 games can get into the top lines of the lists - and such a player immediately caught my eye (Schnarr). He got into my list. L'Italien did not play many games for U18, so I did not notice him. However, as I see now - in these games (you are right) he was quite noticeable. Perhaps I overlooked him.
RSEQ, the level is very low. It's not a league intended for high-level hockey. Even U18 is very weak. In Quebec, out of the QBAAA and QMAAA leagues, there is nothing left. A elite Q U15 player doesn't play in this league. This is valid for U14 but not U15. If Malik The Italian was good, even more so, the best defender Q 2009, he certainly wouldn't be playing there. You can look at all the best Q U15 defenders drafted very high in the QMJHL draft, you will find no player who didn't play in QBAAA for RSEQ.

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Anybody heard anything about the late 08 born Russian goaltender "Valeri Nikonov" he's already 6'3 218 ibs playing for the Russian U17 team this season. I saw someone mention that there was gonna be a big time Russian goalie for the 2027 draft but they wouldn't tell me his name. So after I did some research I'm pretty sure Nikonov is the unnamed goalie? What do you guys think? Has anyone heard of him?

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Another big goalie I found is Felix Timraz-Westin. Late 2008 born Norwegian/Swedish 6'5 already. Looks like he's playing in Sweden. Is he a name to keep an eye on?

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Arvid Bystrom, 2009 Born, 6'3 198 Ibs-Playing for MoDo U18 team this season. Seems like he could be a goaltending prospect to watch for. We'll see how he does at TvPucken next month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad