2027 NHL draft prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Teaspoon salami

Oct 6, 2019
Calling it now for the 2030 draft even tho I know it sounds nuts, but I’ve seen this kid Peter Broccolini an underager who plays peewee aaa lions. This kid can shoot pucks top shelf from the blue line and is a great skater and puck handler with a strong work ethic already. I bet on Noah Warren when he was the same age to get drafted and I also bet on Dumais, so I’m just having a bit of fun here and we will see how he develops.

Reactions: Tube Skates

BlueBull

Habby Man
Oct 11, 2017
Vancouver Island
CSSHL U15 Points Per Game:
14 Year Old Matthew Savoie: 3.23
13 Year Old Connor Bedard: 2.93
13 Year Old Noah Kosick: 3.31
13 Year Old Landon Dupont: 2.24 (As a Defenseman)

Dupont might be the super early favourite for 1st Overall in 2027.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
CSSHL U15 Points Per Game:
14 Year Old Matthew Savoie: 3.23
13 Year Old Connor Bedard: 2.93
13 Year Old Noah Kosick: 3.31
13 Year Old Landon Dupont: 2.24 (As a Defenseman)

Dupont might be the super early favourite for 1st Overall in 2027.
Maybe but my favorite player is Enzo Didomenicantonio just for the name.

JohnWillow

May 27, 2015
From Latvia keep an eye on Olivers Murnieks (08 born kid). But I think he will be eligible for 2026 draft.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Maybe but my favorite player is Enzo Didomenicantonio just for the name.
I have seen this kid lurking around and even have him bookmarked on EP for this draft haha.

I don’t even want to know how you say his name - everytime I scroll through my bookmarks I try my best at a pronunciation.

Dee-Dome-in-antonio is what I have accepted.

Reactions: wetcoast

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
The lists are too exhaustive here

For me there are only 5 sure names : Landon Dupont, Eli McKamey, Alexis Joseph and James Scantlebury from Canada. Lukas Kachlir from Czechia.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Too early to assess the promotion. I have no feelings at the moment but it could change next year.

2024: very low 2025: good 2026: very good This is my current feeling.

Postulates

Jun 7, 2022
Too early to assess the promotion. I have no feelings at the moment but it could change next year.

2024: very low 2025: good 2026: very good This is my current feeling.
i dont get how people can say 2026 is very good none of them are playing full time junior hockey yet

I will rank them

2025 i think it has the better goalie prospects without the depth of forward and d being known at a junior level i like the top end of 2024 a bit better I think Celebrini and Eiserman > Hagens and Misa at this stage this could very much easily change

Reactions: LeProspector

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
i dont get how people can say 2026 is very good none of them are playing full time junior hockey yet

I will rank them

2025 i think it has the better goalie prospects without the depth of forward and d being known at a junior level i like the top end of 2024 a bit better I think Celebrini and Eiserman > Hagens and Misa at this stage this could very much easily change

Very simple : 2 of the 3 best Canadian forwards born in 2007 are eligible for 2026. The best Slovaks born in 2007 are eligible in 2026, the Quebec prospect who has just pulverized Lafreniere's record in Bantam is eligible for 2026, big bantam prospects as defenders in Canada, a Russian who has a big reputation is eligible in 2026. That's already a lot.

I have a completely opposite reading regarding the Misa & Hagens versus Celebrini & Eiserman duel.

The first duo has practically already the same level as the second. But it is especially among the other players that the gap is widening.

Usually, I make a top 32 within 1 year of the draft. I have never been so unconvinced as for the class of 2024. Personal feeling.

Postulates

Jun 7, 2022
Very simple : 2 of the 3 best Canadian forwards born in 2007 are eligible for 2026. The best Slovaks born in 2007 are eligible in 2026, the Quebec prospect who has just pulverized Lafreniere's record in Bantam is eligible for 2026, big bantam prospects as defenders in Canada, a Russian who has a big reputation is eligible in 2026. That's already a lot.

I have a completely opposite reading regarding the Misa & Hagens versus Celebrini & Eiserman duel.

The first duo has practically already the same level as the second. But it is especially among the other players that the gap is widening.

Usually, I make a top 32 within 1 year of the draft. I have never been so unconvinced as for the class of 2024. Personal feeling.
Very simple Mckenna and RR are not two of the three best forwards out of the 07s in canada

Misa, Moore, Martin are all better players

Schaefer, Rescheny > 2026 Canadian D
The 2007 American crop is their best overall crop ever in terms of depth from what I have gathered. Americans and Canadians usually account for most of the draft.

Eiserman 1.68 vs Hagens 1.42 at the program this year 08/29/06 vs 11/03/06 which is only a 2 months and 5 days difference

Celebrini had a better u17 year than Fantilli with the Steel

Slovakia and Quebec best eligibles are 2026 doesn't move it at all

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Very simple Mckenna and RR are not two of the three best forwards out of the 07s in canada

Misa, Moore, Martin are all better players

Schaefer, Rescheny > 2026 Canadian D
The 2007 American crop is their best overall crop ever in terms of depth from what I have gathered. Americans and Canadians usually account for most of the draft.

Eiserman 1.68 vs Hagens 1.42 at the program this year 08/29/06 vs 11/03/06 which is only a 2 months and 5 days difference

Celebrini had a better u17 year than Fantilli with the Steel

Slovakia and Quebec best eligibles are 2026 doesn't move it at all
Of course, I don't have the same assessment as you.

For 6 years, it's always been Misa/Roobroeck/McKenna in my mind. McKenna passed Roobroeck and may pass Misa.

Anyway, Roobroeck and McKenna have to be compared with the best laters of 2006 (Gavin, Spence). Clearly not a photo for me.

Rescheny, I don't know. IF you're talking about Cole Reschny, he's a forward and he didn't show anything crazy.

For Schaefer, you get Rudolph and Verhoeff.

Americans 2007... two of the best players are too small. I assume that every year it's about the same level at the USDP. However, you make me think that their best goalkeeper in several years is also eligible for 2026.

Misa has the U16 PPG record in OHL ahead of McDavid, Wright, Spezza and Tavares so that matches your stat.

Slovakia is starting to weigh in the game and this will be more and more the case given the performances of the young people.

The 2007 generation is very promising.

Dylan Rozzi, if he continues to be ahead of Lafreniere, it will weigh heavily on a draft. He seems far superior to Zachary Morin. Viktor Fedorov is said to be very strong too.

Well you can go on contradicting me but my opinion is made and it is not you who will make me give up my idea but my perception about the evolution of things. I thought about the subject before writing my words.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Of course, I don't have the same assessment as you.

For 6 years, it's always been Misa/Roobroeck/McKenna in my mind. McKenna passed Roobroeck and may pass Misa.

Anyway, Roobroeck and McKenna have to be compared with the best laters of 2006 (Gavin, Spence). Clearly not a photo for me.

Rescheny, I don't know. IF you're talking about Cole Reschny, he's a forward and he didn't show anything crazy.

For Schaefer, you get Rudolph and Verhoeff.

Americans 2007... two of the best players are too small. I assume that every year it's about the same level at the USDP. However, you make me think that their best goalkeeper in several years is also eligible for 2026.

Misa has the U16 PPG record in OHL ahead of McDavid, Wright, Spezza and Tavares so that matches your stat.

Slovakia is starting to weigh in the game and this will be more and more the case given the performances of the young people.

The 2007 generation is very promising.

Dylan Rozzi, if he continues to be ahead of Lafreniere, it will weigh heavily on a draft. He seems far superior to Zachary Morin. Viktor Fedorov is said to be very strong too.

Well you can go on contradicting me but my opinion is made and it is not you who will make me give up my idea but my perception about the evolution of things. I thought about the subject before writing my words.
Maybe two years ago, I read an assessment from you that Jecho is the best player of his year working in Finland. Today, I'd say he'll be happy if he's drafted at all. It's hard to say how many of those players you see play live, but if it's just based on stats, it's the wrong way to go.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Maybe two years ago, I read an assessment from you that Jecho is the best player of his year working in Finland. Today, I'd say he'll be happy if he's drafted at all. It's hard to say how many of those players you see play live, but if it's just based on stats, it's the wrong way to go.
You must have had a comprehension problem because I have trouble seeing how I could estimate Jecho above Kiviharju.

However, in my mind, he was a potential 1st round and indeed he was the No. 1 forward born in 2006 in PPG on his debut in Finland. So factual, indisputable information.

As already said, I am open to a review of my judgment based on developments. Regarding Jecho's chances of selection, I think they are excellent. He is still outclassed with the Czechia and if you find his selection questionable, it means that you only see 2 Czech skaters in the 2024 draft. However, these are guys who have the 1st round profile. So between being selected 1st round and not being drafted, there is a thick border of 192 players.

The best players of 2007, I saw them at the Brick Invitational on the internet, at the WSI U12 in Italy and now they are accessible through the CHL leagues. The drafts have already been made for these guys. So the recruiters dictated the current trend.

Edit : Oh that's it ! I remember. It was you who told me with certainty that Tomas Galvas was better than Adam Jiricek and that he was a potential top 10 and I confronted you because your statement seemed delusional to me.

You come here to settle this account because the facts make your point has become ridiculous.

Pitiful.

So you see, you claimed to have seen and analyzed the player and yet you were completely off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Goodman68

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
You must have had a comprehension problem because I have trouble seeing how I could estimate Jecho above Kiviharju.

However, in my mind, he was a potential 1st round and indeed he was the No. 1 forward born in 2006 in PPG on his debut in Finland. So factual, indisputable information.

As already said, I am open to a review of my judgment based on developments. Regarding Jecho's chances of selection, I think they are excellent. He is still outclassed with the Czechia and if you find his selection questionable, it means that you only see 2 Czech skaters in the 2024 draft. However, these are guys who have the 1st round profile. So between being selected 1st round and not being drafted, there is a thick border of 192 players.

The best players of 2007, I saw them at the Brick Invitational on the internet, at the WSI U12 in Italy and now they are accessible through the CHL leagues. The drafts have already been made for these guys. So the recruiters dictated the current trend.

Edit : Oh that's it ! I remember. It was you who told me with certainty that Tomas Galvas was better than Adam Jiricek and that he was a potential top 10 and I confronted you because your statement seemed delusional to me.

You come here to settle this account because the facts make your point has become ridiculous.

Pitiful.

So you see, you claimed to have seen and analyzed the player and yet you were completely off.
1) Ok, according to you, it could be "only" the best forward. Anyway, this guess was completely wrong.
2) Yes, Galvas looked better than Jiříček at that time. It wasn't just my opinion
3) how did you figure out that claim is ridiculous? Where do you get the assurance that Galvas won't go in the first round of the draft? Do you already know more than everyone else? In addition, according to you, Badinka and Svozil were better. So we'll remember that at the draft, shall we?
4) now the most ridiculous thing: you argued about Galvas here on these pages under the name Belloco (I had to find it, I wondered where the know-it-all disappeared...). I had no idea it was you.. and I had no idea you needed to go under multiple identities here
5) if I had no idea it was you (how could I?), how could I take revenge for that? I thought before that you really had an overview of the players, that's why I remembered that Jecho here. By the way, you recently mentioned here that Jecho is a disappointment, you misjudged him and I gave you a like
6) it can be said that you have exposed yourself somewhat stupidly, congratulations :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
1) Ok, according to you, it could be "only" the best forward. Anyway, this guess was completely wrong.
2) Yes, Galvas looked better than Jiříček at that time. It wasn't just my opinion
3) how did you figure out that claim is ridiculous? Where do you get the assurance that Galvas won't go in the first round of the draft? Do you already know more than everyone else? In addition, according to you, Badinka and Svozil were better. So we'll remember that at the draft, shall we?
4) now the most ridiculous thing: you argued about Galvas here on these pages under the name Belloco (I had to find it, I wondered where the know-it-all disappeared...). I had no idea it was you.. and I had no idea you needed to go under multiple identities here
5) if I had no idea it was you (how could I?), how could I take revenge for that? I thought before that you really had an overview of the players, that's why I remembered that Jecho here. By the way, you recently mentioned here that Jecho is a disappointment, you misjudged him and I gave you a like
6) it can be said that you have exposed yourself somewhat stupidly, congratulations :biglaugh:

1/ I hadn't said better before either. I said n°1 PPG among the forwards born in 2006 playing in Finland. The presence at his side of Konsta Helenius made me doubt. It was a message of hope at a time when the Czechs and Slovaks looked crummy.
2/ As already said a long time ago, I only read from you.
3/ Your resentment is ridiculous. That's what I wanted to say but I just remembered that indeed it was with another account after 6 months of censorship thanks to a great friend of democracy who gives civic education lessons on the site.

I'm rather betting on Badinka and A.Jiricek currently for the Czechs promo 2024.

Lukas Kachlir has a very exciting profile. The most exciting among all U18s.

Yes in the past I thought more of Petr and Jecho but things have changed.

Just like everyone was saying in 2020 that 2022 was better than 2021. Clearly not in 2023.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
1/ I hadn't said better before either. I said n°1 PPG among the forwards born in 2006 playing in Finland. The presence at his side of Konsta Helenius made me doubt. It was a message of hope at a time when the Czechs and Slovaks looked crummy.
2/ As already said a long time ago, I only read from you.
3/ Your resentment is ridiculous. That's what I wanted to say but I just remembered that indeed it was with another account after 6 months of censorship thanks to a great friend of democracy who gives civic education lessons on the site.

I'm rather betting on Badinka and A.Jiricek currently for the Czechs promo 2024.

Lukas Kachlir has a very exciting profile. The most exciting among all U18s.

Yes in the past I thought more of Petr and Jecho but things have changed.

Just like everyone was saying in 2020 that 2022 was better than 2021. Clearly not in 2023.
I use a translator, so everything may not be translated correctly and I may not respond exactly to what was actually written on your end. Thus:
I know what I wrote about Galvas, I never said that he will definitely be in the top 10, I wrote that he has such potential and that it is still an awfully long time. You didn't see a single match and you argued with other users who, unlike you, saw Galvas play. We all laughed at your statistical judging practices, not just me.
That translator.. you accused me again of suffering from malaise, didn't you? If so, then you are ridiculous and embarrassing. I explained that I had no idea about your dual identity, did I? And if you did not write it, then what is written now does not apply.. Ok?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad