2027 NHL draft prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Russia
Daniil Yermolov
Alexsandr Vinogradov
Yevgenij Yakunin
Nikolaj Butko
Artyom Katsuro
Nazar Privalov
Arseniy Savin
Vladimir Shtyrkhunov
Tikhon Ganus
Kirill Teplyakov
Emir Gallyamov
Nikita Koltsov
Ivan Kovalenko
Frank Kolgushkin
Artyom Mate
Dmitriy Savin
Andrei Pustovoy
Zakhar Brazhnikov

Czech Republic
Oliver Vaňha
Lukáš Kachlíř
Dominick R. Byrtus
Adam Šimek
Jan Musil
Václav Dostálek
Oliver Andrle
Denis Wiedemann
Adam Keller
Jakub Petružálek
Nicolas Vovsík
František Toms
Jakub Staněk
Michal Šíma
David Kunčický
Matyáš Čančík
Jakub Záruba

Slovakia
Róbert Krajňák
Matúš Válek
Sebastián Taliga (Czech Rep.??)
Richard Halaš (Czech Rep.??)
Juraj Rausa
Timothy Kazda
Marián Mojžiš
Maxim Šimko
Oliver Ozogány
Samuel Pisarčík
Jakub Béreš
Dominik Lang

Sweden
Dorian Eklund-Aspe
Oliver Sundberg
Oscar Blom
Anton Hellgren
Tom Bjurman
Gustaf Revaj
William Fällström
Anton Persson
Axel Ahlberg
William Steenberg
Milo Helte
Maximilian Forsberg
Olle Zetterstedt
Maximillian Wistrand
Alfred Radbjer
Emilio Pasic
Ludvig Schunzel
Sixten Randefalk

Finland
Otto Joutsen
Lucas Kituniemi
Niilo Peltonen
Joel Ikonen
Juuso Fredrikson
Eemeli Koivu
Benjamin Lehtinen
Alvar Soisalo
Eric Wei
Eetu Patila
Nicolas Kamarainen
Henry Puuronen
Elmeri Myllymaki
Kalle Havakka
Oliver Raimovaara
Tomas Vertala

Germany
Erik Fasselt
Massimo Rendina
Till Max Battmer
Jonas Karch
Rasmus Miilunpohja (Finland??)
Iven Jakobi

Swiss
Alessandro Domenichelli
Noel Rotheli
Jonah Neuenschwander
Micha Wyss
Lorin Wittwer
Nolan Rohrbach
Tom Braschler

Norway
Marcus Jonassen Myre

Austria
Konstantin Hutzinger

Latvia
Leonard Grudmanis

Kazakhstan
Alexandr Shalabanov

Uzbekistan
Umar Nazhmiev

What is known about North American (09, late 08) future stars? Jaakko Wycisk?

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
The guy just comes up with names. On each of the draft topics, there are the same sarcasm.

If there had been this tournament this year, some names would already emerge as very likely selectable prospects.

I also think it's a bit early but after the first international meeting of players born in 2009, we can get an idea of which Frans Karjalahti.

At 10 years old, Aron Kiviharju had already revealed himself (lead stats as D). Top 8 of the tournament points classification: Savoie, Miroshnichenko, Hult, Wright, Kemell, Vuorio, McGroarty, Slafkovsky.

As of June 2016. They were younger than the players listed here. 7/9 are top prospects now. Hult and Vuorio will probably be content with a career in Liiga.

Last edited:

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I actually like these threads, but this is definitely too early for me to contribute anything.
Maybe in a year, but more likely in two years, I might have heard about and/or seen anyone eligible for this draft.

Reactions: hellwar9

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I was going to comment on this in another recent thread (maybe the 2028 one linked in the post above), but maybe it would be a good idea to limit new threads for prospects for drafts that are 3 years away or less. Any thread that isn't a 2022/2023/2024 draft gets locked and no new threads for drafts after that are allowed. After the 2022 Draft is completed, 2025 drafts are allowed etc etc

To me it just seems ridiculous to be posting about 11-15 year old kids and critiquing the way they play hockey

@Caser
@DaveG
@Lucbourdon
@Redwingsfan

Thoughts?

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I actually like these threads, but this is definitely too early for me to contribute anything.
Maybe in a year, but more likely in two years, I might have heard about and/or seen anyone eligible for this draft.
5 years in advance is the norm here, so yeah this is a little early.

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
I heard about this late 2009 born player out of Alberta, I think his name is Dustin Rose? He's big for his age but has such silky mitts, I think he's definitely a prospect to look out for.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
On all topics of this kind there are the same remarks.

I warn in advance; from WSI U12 2022, I open a topic on the NHL 2028 draft or even 2029 if a prospect born at the end of the year stands out statistically.

In 2016, if I had been on the site, I would have opened the topic of the 2022 and even 2024 draft by quoting Wright, Savoie, Slafkovsky, McGroaty, Miroshnichenko, Kemell, Kiviharju.

I have been following the evolution of Kiviharju since he was 10 years old and it is fascinating and exciting. At 15, he already plays in U20 Finland.

He will not break Mikko Kokkonen's precocity record, which I ranked 23rd in my 2019 board and who looks to establish himself as one of Liiga's best defenders at 20.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
On all topics of this kind there are the same remarks.

I warn in advance; from WSI U12 2022, I open a topic on the NHL 2028 draft or even 2029 if a prospect born at the end of the year stands out statistically.

In 2016, if I had been on the site, I would have opened the topic of the 2022 and even 2024 draft by quoting Wright, Savoie, Slafkovsky, McGroaty, Miroshnichenko, Kemell, Kiviharju.

I have been following the evolution of Kiviharju since he was 10 years old and it is fascinating and exciting. At 15, he already plays in U20 Finland.

He will not break Mikko Kokkonen's precocity record, which I ranked 23rd in my 2019 board and who looks to establish himself as one of Liiga's best defenders at 20.
Congrats dude, that’s so cool!!! You have a rare scouting talent and I completely take you at your word when it comes to projecting guys six years out. Tell me, what’s your top-10 for 2028???
I was going to comment on this in another recent thread (maybe the 2028 one linked in the post above), but maybe it would be a good idea to limit new threads for prospects for drafts that are 3 years away or less. Any thread that isn't a 2022/2023/2024 draft gets locked and no new threads for drafts after that are allowed. After the 2022 Draft is completed, 2025 drafts are allowed etc etc

To me it just seems ridiculous to be posting about 11-15 year old kids and critiquing the way they play hockey

@Caser
@DaveG
@Lucbourdon
@Redwingsfan

Thoughts?
Seconded. Even Crosby and McDavid only really started to generate a stir when they were 13/14.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Congrats dude, that’s so cool!!! You have a rare scouting talent and I completely take you at your word when it comes to projecting guys six years out. Tell me, what’s your top-10 for 2028???

Seconded. Even Crosby and McDavid only really started to generate a stir when they were 13/14.

Dude I'm not a scout, I don't pretend to look like it.

I am passionate about hockey and more particularly international competitions in all age categories.

I find it very entertaining to follow the development of a player from his childhood to his prime.

McDavid and more Crosby have not had the opportunity to play in international tournaments bringing together the best players in the world from 12 years old (or even less for gifted children).

In recent years this has been the case and the history of these tournaments shows how exciting it is.

There is no question of making an NHL 2028 Top 10; making one for 2022 seems to me very risky today. But to talk about the best young players by country. I'm currently doing top 32 but it's just a prediction game to have fun watching the evolutions. Nothing serious before spring 2022.

It was while playing this game that I was able to see the progress of Finnish and now Slovak hockey before it materialized.

It's funny to know that at this moment a young Belarusian defender is walking very well and should be talked about a lot.

The site is called Hockey Future. Calm down and if you're not happy, don't read the thread.
If you want to know where I am compared to my closed mocks :

2022 1 S.Wright
2023 1 C.Bedard 2 M.Michkov 3 D.Dvorsky (maybe)
2024 2 prospects with elite potential notified (A.Kiviharju & C.Eiserman)
2025 A bunch of very good prospects - waiting for mor competition to predict the future n°1
2026 1 notified prospect : Ryan Roobroeck
2027 none
2028 Frans Karjalahti (to be followed by following the advice of a member of the site)

If it had not been for the Covid, we would have a lot more information on the players born at the end of the 2000s. This year will be rich in information.

It's just a funny game. You can swallow your morgue. Please.

Last edited:
Reactions: czech

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
Probably very soon. It probably can't really be estimated that far. However, of the Slovak players mentioned by @czech, Juraj Rausa, who already dominates the Slovak U16 league, may be really interesting. Already 08's, or late 07's are from the Slovak point of view in the U16 league interesting and Rausa is late 08 and he one of the best in the league today. But I would still wait 1-2 years.

Juraj Rausa at eliteprospects.com

Thomas Chathoot

Dec 12, 2021
Some guys I have locked down for 2027 are Kaeden Aucoin who will likely make the U17 USDP squad in 3 years. Eli McKamey probably wont be a high end guy considering that he had 9-24-33 in 28 U15 CSSHL games as a 13 year old which isnt overly impressive. I am mainly interested in Aucoin more then anybody else as of rn

Reactions: JotAlan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad