2025 NHL Entry Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
It's been a very long time since I've seen a 16 years old already looking this big physically in the OHL, maybe as far back as Pronger and Lindros. He has to be 230 right now, easy. Just a massive kid.
All the GM are already salivating at the idea of adding this monster into their top 6.

If Dach pans out just the idea of Belchetz - Dach - Demidov is crazy

Reactions: Pompeius Magnus

Trenbohabs

Sep 25, 2024
We really need a 1C and 1RD talent in the pipeline. Hopefully we can address the C issue this draft.
Reinbacher is a 1RD talent. Stop thinking the management are idiots at drafting and trust them a bit. They made mistakes by trading high picks for Newhook and Dach, I would've prefered picks and a Nazar instead to add even more young prospects with higher potential than a 40 pts guy in Newhook IMO. But give Reinbacher 3 years please. Hedman didnt show any sign until 4-5 years

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Reinbacher is a 1RD talent. Stop thinking the management are idiots at drafting and trust them a bit. They made mistakes by trading high picks for Newhook and Dach, I would've prefered picks and a Nazar instead to add even more young prospects with higher potential than a 40 pts guy in Newhook IMO. But give Reinbacher 3 years please. Hedman didnt show any sign until 4-5 years
? Hedman had an identical season to Reinbacher in a far better league during his draft year and then dropped 20 points in the NHL in his d+1. Sure it took him a few years to get to the 50 point mark, but he was way ahead of Reinbacher at the same age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad