2025 NHL Entry Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Is Gabriel D’aigle remain a top prospect? I remember the hype around him. Big goalie playing in Victoriaville. He was supposed to be on the first round

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Is Gabriel D’aigle remain a top prospect? I remember the hype around him. Big goalie playing in Victoriaville. He was supposed to be on the first round
His D-1 season definitely didn't go as planned, he's ranked in the late second round on every list right now. Still, he's got that perfect modern goalie frame and athleticism, a good season could get him back into the first round picture. He'll need to really step it up, though.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Top 10 looks pretty good this year, not sure about the rest of the draft but hopefully with some risers it'll be another good one

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Brock Otten's pre season top 30 prospects for the OHL is just out. It's a pretty interesting crop, lots of intrigue there this season. All of the top 10 has first round potential ATM.

Reactions: Fenris and bopeep

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Eklund is definitely intriguing. He's already better than his brother with the puck, although he doesn't have quite the same two way acumen and high compete that William has. Djurgardens wasn't able to climb back into the SHL last season, so he'll probably be getting a lot of minutes again.
Looks small though. I kinda of staying away from small skill with our first pick. Originally I was targeting either Spence or McQueen.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Looks small though. I kinda of staying away from small skill with our first pick. Originally I was targeting either Spence or McQueen.
Probably 5ft10, 170-ish right now, so yeah, not a big kid. His older brother never got much bigger than that either, so I don't know how much room he's got to grow genetics wise.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Scouting Report
Player Type: Dynamic winger with skilled and intellectual transition and cycle prowess. Projectable Skills: Versatile blend of skill, size and awareness give him a massive upside with a respectable floor.

Reactions: ChikN and bopeep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad