2025 NHL Entry Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John B

Nov 19, 2016
Who watched the Q ? Is D'Agile living up the hype ?

Good news is this draft again looks heavy with size, so the Habs should be able to get another really good prospect with size for the pool, maybe 2 with the flames/Florida's pick.
Haven't seen him play, but I don't think I want to see the Habs pick him unless he is by far the BPA at whatever the pick. Fowler and Volokhin are both trending very well, and I'm interested in seeing what becomes of Dobes. Both of Montreal's current goaltenders (Montembeault and Primeau) are fairly young as well. The Habs also have to sign Miller by June of 2025 or they lose his rights. D'Aigle would have to be signed by June 2027 as well. Seems like a goaltending log jam to me. So like I said, he would have to be much better than any skater available at the same pick. All this assuming he doesn't absolutely dominate next season. If that happens he probably will not be available with a late 1st or later.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Haven't seen him play, but I don't think I want to see the Habs pick him unless he is by far the BPA at whatever the pick. Fowler and Volokhin are both trending very well, and I'm interested in seeing what becomes of Dobes. Both of Montreal's current goaltenders (Montembeault and Primeau) are fairly young as well. The Habs also have to sign Miller by June of 2025 or they lose his rights. D'Aigle would have to be signed by June 2027 as well. Seems like a goaltending log jam to me. So like I said, he would have to be much better than any skater available at the same pick. All this assuming he doesn't absolutely dominate next season. If that happens he probably will not be available with a late 1st or later.
We should never stop drafting goalies, we don’t know if any of those guys will become something

Reactions: John B and Sagikev

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Roger McQueen,center,6’4’’.
Chris Peters - Flo Hockey - June 29th: "A massive forward who averaged close to a point-per-game this year, McQueen is a big swing on upside. He has more to round out in his game, but his progression so far at the size he's at is especially intriguing."

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
The U18 was his D -1, very challenging to play against 1 year older big boys at 16. In his age group he was the best player of the tournament at Hlinka.

Viggo Nordlund really impressed me at the U18s. He's smål though, so is his dad.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Viggo Nordlund really impressed me at the U18s. He's smål though, so is his dad.

1) that's what she said.
2) At Hlinka he was ok.

Hlinka was a little too weak for my taste this year. We were really missing the Russians. Four good teams feasting on bad teams and then facing each other in just a few games = not a lot of insights on prospects.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Guite has one of the best shuts in this draft and he is a scorer. A good skater, he manages to hide behind defenders and is always well placed.He was the LHJMQ Rookie of the Year.

Reactions: Sagikev and bopeep

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

Alex Huang, viens à mon mariage
Alex Huang, je t'aime Alex Huang

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad