2025 Draft

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah I'm personally in favor of Misa but I've been following him since before he got exceptional status, whereas admittedly I haven't seen enough of McQueen yet to make a fair judgement.
I just meant about the misunderstanding, personally I don't know shit about anyone except Hagens and with wat Bobby Mac has said about Hagens, I'm not as convinced we'll get a superstar in this draft if we pick top 5. Excellent, yeah, but not a superstar.

Reactions: Ledge And Dairy

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I can't say I know what centre the Flames will draft next June, but I can say they'll probably try to turn him into a winger anyway
Is this like that saying...

You can cure cancer, but f*** 1 sheep and you'll always be known as the sheep f***er.

Under this regime, only 1 center has been moved to the wing and he came up when we didn't need any centers and completely ignoring that tehy've moved Pospisil back to center after not plying it as a pro. Let's stop this overreaction before it begins. Also, every NHL team moves centers to the wing a large number of NHL wingers were centermen when they were drafted and in the minors.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
2 months later and I still think its a top 7. Pretty much every list has the same guys at the top, just in different order.
I think Misa has climbed up a bit, having a great start and may even battle Hagens for #1. Everyone loves Martone too, and ofcourse McQueen and Frondell are Centers we'd drool over too. Ryabkin seems to have dropped a couple spots, and Schaeffer for the team not looking for a C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad