OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1729218721348.png

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
“NOT to serve concurrently”

Guy sounds like a total ticking time bomb. Matter of time before his shit blew up in his face.

1mo on his job and he gets fired for this. Multiple past issues.

He’ll be doing something that is “capital punishment” provocative within 10yrs, I’d wager.

Fak this guy.
"I never lose!"

Sure, if you don't count your job or your freedom.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Reactions: kicksavedave

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
2-0 must feel like a long time ago for Saints fans. 2023-24 Washington fans can relate.
Yeah, it does. (They're my second team.)

Their O is a shell of what they started the season with. Here's who they've been without:
Starting QB (Carr)
2 OL starters (C and RG) -- and lost the backup RG during the game last night
Top 2 WRs (Olave, Shaheed -- now gone for the season)
TE/the straw that stirs the drink (T. Hill)

The D isn't quite as shambolic, but they lost Werner (LB) who's one of their best, and last night they lost starting CB, probably for the rest of the year.

Every team has one of those years where the injury bull tears through the china shop locker room, and this year is the Saints' turn.

(We get them in DEC. -- Jayden should have himself a day!)

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I’m a little sauced but I’ve been watching the JT O’Sullivan stuff for a while now and I’m digging into the week 6 videos, and one thing JT has gone back and forth with that really stands out to me is the dropback footwork.

He never hates it but questions it, which I think given his coaching, ability, and background makes sense…. but every time he has wondered so far I just see somebody doing a more elite thing than the conventional steps. To his credit he knows this and can’t argue the results but it becomes a real standout quality to have somebody who is measuring their drops and footwork by what’s happening in front of them rather than being locked into the traditional 3-5 step full crossover drops.

Reactions: Bananas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad