OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Joe Whitt sd after the Kyler Murray game that they game planed a “tall wall” and contain/lane responsibility … and it worked great

I know Lamar is tall and not short and a lot more slippery then Kyler

But I’m excited to see what he can scheme. BSJ has become a Quinton Dunbar type imo … wout the bad head

11 men together can’t lose

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I think we lose to Baltimore and it won’t be close. We'll see. I’ll certainly be rooting for the opposite.
Will be interesting. The Ravens have a terrible pass defense and Marlon Humphrey was wearing a boot after the Bengals game and didn't practice yesterday. They can't stack the box to stop the run game with Jayden playing like he's playing so maybe it softens up the run D as well.

I think it'll come down to turnovers and red zone efficiency. Both teams are likely to move the ball more often than not but can one team get in the end zone while the other has to settle for field goals?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Will be interesting. The Ravens have a terrible pass defense and Marlon Humphrey was wearing a boot after the Bengals game and didn't practice yesterday. They can't stack the box to stop the run game with Jayden playing like he's playing so maybe it softens up the run D as well.

I think it'll come down to turnovers and red zone efficiency. Both teams are likely to move the ball more often than not but can one team get in the end zone while the other has to settle for field goals?

I think they’ll take away the run, and we’ll see if he can find open targets all game long. As you said, their weakness is in pass defense.

It will likely come down to him being able to Superman it a bit, not turn it over, and keep up with the points that the Ravens will likely put up.

I’ll tell you this, if they win he’s clearly leading the MVP race…

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Reactions: usiel

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Defense-first HC is fired and OC demoted, right after Rodgers meets with the owner.

Pretty clear what happened, imo. They can deny it all they want.
"I resent the implication!"
-- Aaron Rodgers, QB, while trying to scrubt the blood off his hands

Reactions: usiel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad