OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Didn’t realize lol….

“Instead of staying out and going for it on the 4th-and-goal attempt, Watson had other ideas.

The controversial signal caller stormed off the field, making for a beeline for the sidelines - much to the dismay of his coach.
TV cameras caught Stefanski shaking his head in furious disbelief as Watson strutted past him, completely ignoring the 42-year-old coach and his call. “

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006

Didn’t realize lol….

“Instead of staying out and going for it on the 4th-and-goal attempt, Watson had other ideas.

The controversial signal caller stormed off the field, making for a beeline for the sidelines - much to the dismay of his coach.
TV cameras caught Stefanski shaking his head in furious disbelief as Watson strutted past him, completely ignoring the 42-year-old coach and his call. “
What a useless piece of shit. Maybe the only guy left in the world who's willing to put an iota of faith in him, and he pisses on his shoes.

How much more rope does this effing guy get???

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
What a useless piece of shit. Maybe the only guy left in the world who's willing to put an iota of faith in him, and he pisses on his shoes.

Pretty crazy….his cap hit each of the next 2 years is 72.9 mil due to restructuring….they are locked in and screwed. They should at least bench him temporarily.

Reactions: Neil Racki

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

"I've got people back home [in Florida] who never watch the Commanders that are blowing up my phone," Reaves said. "I get more texts about him than about myself. That's crazy. I've never turned on my TV and seen anything Commanders or I'm on Twitter and Commanders is trending in a good way."

But Daniels remains unimpressed. As someone close to him said recently: He didn't come to Washington to win games early in the season.

"I'm just excited for those guys to have this feeling," Daniels said of the players who have been here a while. "It's exciting times. But we have to get back to work. We're on to the next week now."

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I was really looking forward to reading a big dog pile on Watson in the NFL reddit but instead he... may have been right?

According to this the Browns messed up and had too many guys in the huddle so they were going to eat a penalty no matter what? Still came off the field looking like a shitheel but it seems like what he did wasn't wrong

Block

Feb 14, 2005

Didn’t realize lol….

Apparently there were 12 guys in the huddle, so they were going to have to take the timeout to avoid the penalty. Oh HTFN beat me to it.

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida

Not sure. How much rope does half a billion dollars buy? We're all products of our actions. So when a guy goes to such great lengths to tell you what a colossal piece of shit he is, believe him. Or just shrug, decide that the entire gaggle of women were liars, give him a truly ridiculous amount of money, and associate your city with his glowing reputation.

When someone can point at you and say, "Hell, even Dan f***ing Snyder never did THAT," you've probably crossed a line.

Jameis isn’t a bad QB. He’s just error prone and extremely inconsistent. But man he can get hot.

True, and he's only been accused of sexually assaulting a couple of people, so he's downright classy by comparison. Cleveland's latest tourism ad: "Are you a thief and/or a very rapey dude? Come to beautiful, downtown Cleveland! We'll pay you millions to quarterback our NFL team! You don't even have to be good at it!"

"For Commanders fans who aren't sure what to do; here's a suggestion: Believe"

But for Commanders fans that advice feels like...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Poor Stefanski. He had Baker Mayfield, they beat the Steelers in the playoffs, and somehow 4 years later they end up with Deshawn Watson for half a billion dollars and they stink. Meanwhile Mayfield is crushing it in TB.

Mayfield looked great in week 1 against the Commanders.

I thought it was just our crappy defense, but no, he's legit good now.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
f***, the prices for the Commanders in Baltimore are already 226 dollars. They were about 125 dollars in the preseason

The Commanders are about to explode in popularity and franchise value. They're 10th right now. A few successful seasons will have them top 5 easy.

The Redskins were #1 in the NFL in franchise value before Snyder did virtually everything an owner could do to trash it.

With even mild competence, this was going to become a football town once again. With Jayden Daniels, it's going to skyrocket.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

"I've got people back home [in Florida] who never watch the Commanders that are blowing up my phone," Reaves said. "I get more texts about him than about myself. That's crazy. I've never turned on my TV and seen anything Commanders or I'm on Twitter and Commanders is trending in a good way."

But Daniels remains unimpressed. As someone close to him said recently: He didn't come to Washington to win games early in the season.

"I'm just excited for those guys to have this feeling," Daniels said of the players who have been here a while. "It's exciting times. But we have to get back to work. We're on to the next week now."

I wonder what time Maye and Williams get to the office?

But, in the end, Daniels' performance has been almost as invigorating. Linebacker Frankie Luvu, who recovered a fumble and had 2.5 sacks Sunday, said Daniels is already at the facility when he and Wagner arrive around "5 or 6 [a.m.]."

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
The Commanders are about to explode in popularity and franchise value. They're 10th right now. A few successful seasons will have them top 5 easy.

The Redskins were #1 in the NFL in franchise value before Snyder did virtually everything an owner could do to trash it.

With even mild competence, this was going to become a football town once again. With Jayden Daniels, it's going to skyrocket.
Misread initially, after a few seasons on this path, no doubt….

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Jayden is f***ing amazing. Some struggles early against man then he started popping the top off .. knowing where his good matchups were pre snap, knowing where he wanted to go w the ball .. that out route to Terry early in the 3rd thrown w anticipation and timing to a space was vintage chef kiss Kirk Cousins.

That D .. Jeremy Chinn and Quan must be roaming the right way bc we arent getting beat deep, their names arent being called unless it them coming down for a tackle

Luvu Luv as a fan favorite is real

Penalties .. box score say we had 5 but were a disciplined team week in week out now

Allegretti/Biadasz = great value FA finds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad