OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
Yesterday there was a perfect example of how memory can fail, get slanted, with the passage of time.

Early 4th I believe a graphic was shown, passing/rushing yards for a QB in first 4 or 5 games. JD has MOAR rushing yds than rgme over same time span. If I was challenged to a bet on who had more, I would have said rgme 101 times out of 100.

It seemed, my memory said, griffin was pulling it down and running every other play from the opening bell.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Not sure. How much rope does half a billion dollars buy? We're all products of our actions. So when a guy goes to such great lengths to tell you what a colossal piece of shit he is, believe him. Or just shrug, decide that the entire gaggle of women were liars, give him a truly ridiculous amount of money, and associate your city with his glowing reputation.

When someone can point at you and say, "Hell, even Dan f***ing Snyder never did THAT," you've probably crossed a line.

True, and he's only been accused of sexually assaulting a couple of people, so he's downright classy by comparison. Cleveland's latest tourism ad: "Are you a thief and/or a very rapey dude? Come to beautiful, downtown Cleveland! We'll pay you millions to quarterback our NFL team! You don't even have to be good at it!"

But for Commanders fans that advice feels like...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Sounds like you have some axes to grind this AM, my man. Imma stay outta that, and give you a nice…… wide…… berth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad