OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Didn’t realize lol….

“Instead of staying out and going for it on the 4th-and-goal attempt, Watson had other ideas.

The controversial signal caller stormed off the field, making for a beeline for the sidelines - much to the dismay of his coach.
TV cameras caught Stefanski shaking his head in furious disbelief as Watson strutted past him, completely ignoring the 42-year-old coach and his call. “

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006

Didn’t realize lol….

“Instead of staying out and going for it on the 4th-and-goal attempt, Watson had other ideas.

The controversial signal caller stormed off the field, making for a beeline for the sidelines - much to the dismay of his coach.
TV cameras caught Stefanski shaking his head in furious disbelief as Watson strutted past him, completely ignoring the 42-year-old coach and his call. “
What a useless piece of shit. Maybe the only guy left in the world who's willing to put an iota of faith in him, and he pisses on his shoes.

How much more rope does this effing guy get???

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
What a useless piece of shit. Maybe the only guy left in the world who's willing to put an iota of faith in him, and he pisses on his shoes.

How much more rope does this effing guy get???
Pretty crazy….his cap hit each of the next 2 years is 72.9 mil due to restructuring….they are locked in and screwed. They should at least bench him temporarily.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

"I've got people back home [in Florida] who never watch the Commanders that are blowing up my phone," Reaves said. "I get more texts about him than about myself. That's crazy. I've never turned on my TV and seen anything Commanders or I'm on Twitter and Commanders is trending in a good way."

But Daniels remains unimpressed. As someone close to him said recently: He didn't come to Washington to win games early in the season.

"I'm just excited for those guys to have this feeling," Daniels said of the players who have been here a while. "It's exciting times. But we have to get back to work. We're on to the next week now."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f***, the prices for the Commanders in Baltimore are already 226 dollars. They were about 125 dollars in the preseason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad