Player Discussion: 2024 Vezina Winner Connor Hellebuyck

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
And he threw his team under the bus by not taking any responsibility and claiming he played the best hockey of his career. Nice team guy. If I were a jet player I wouldn’t appreciate that.

Fortunately for the Jets most hockey players know all about goalies and would probably agree they were hot garbage in front of him.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
impossible to evaluate given what went on in front of him

He needed to be better in the playoffs, and the main reason for that is the team was even worse.

I am proud of him, this is a massive accomplishment within the framework of a regular season award just like the other ones.

In my opinion the only award that really truly matters in Hockey just got given to the Panthers this past Monday night.

We do have the best goalie in hockey I am hoping Chevy can get the other pieces put together for when Helle stands on his head in the playoffs. That day is coming.

Congratulations #37

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
God some people can’t just throw out a congratulations for a near unanimous Vezina winner.

We have by far the best goalie this team has ever seen, past or present, one of the best goalies of this generation and the only thing people can do is blame him for everything, He deserves just as much blame as everyone else on the ice that let the Avs get an average of 36 shots a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad