Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v5 |Mon, Jul 1 | vs Hou | 3:00pm ET/12:00pm PT | Brown vs Rodriguez

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
are the renovations done to Rogers Center yet? if so there is no use for Shapiro to stick around and his sidekick Atkins. Shaprio was only brought in to redo the ballpark and now it's done. Move those clowns out and bring in competent management.

This season sucks and if Atkins has his hands on the trade deadline this team will be worse and watch next year when the stadium is empty. Fans don't give a shit about cupholders they want wins

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Breaks??? This team is a f***ing disgrace. Has nothing to do with getting breaks. Wake up guys. Top to bottom trash. Management down.
Saying it for 2 years now. Keep losing. Loserville.

Reactions: rdogg and arso40

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Yea, when things go bad they go really bad. Not getting the breaks.

When does the patience with Springer run out? He can't hit, and he kills all rallies. Put Barger in RF tomorrow. You can still sub him in for defence late in the game if you want.
If Bo is activated tomorrow, it should be something like:

2B Horwitz
1B Vlad
SS Bo
DH Turner
C Jansen
LF Schneider
RF Barger
3B IKF/Clement
CF Berroa

I wouldn't even be against IKF back in the leadoff spot again. But I feel pretty confident we'll get Berroa demoted and Barger on the bench and Kiermaier and Springer in their usual spots.

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
Jays terrible. Didnt know they blew a giant lead till after the game ended as I was watching the Oilers game.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
And to think they left Cleveland and moved into a place that spends money only to blow it. Yikes, most people wouldn't have jobs if this happened.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Jays are 7.5 games back of the Red Sox and if I did it correctly, the A's are closer to the Jays than the Jays are closer to the Red Sox.

Hope that makes sense!
It makes perfect sense and it just shows how pathetic this season has been for the Blue Jays so far.

They are legitimately closer to the basement than they are to a playoff spot.

I'm not going to lie. That's even a shock for me. I knew they were going to be bad this year. But I didn't think they were going to be THIS bad.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Analysts calling for a full rebuild. Bottom 5 farm system. A team that peaked 2 years ago and has been going downhill quickly since. The team sucks. Every single player sucks. Legit. There is nobody having a great year or career year. It’s way over due. This franchise is a joke.

Reactions: rdogg

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
7 in a row. What a waste of $240M Atkins!
I can't imagine the powers that be are in any way ok with how that money has been spent. Just a colossal waste of money

And to think they left Cleveland and moved into a place that spends money only to blow it. Yikes, most people wouldn't have jobs if this happened.
It's really crazy how good they were at putting teams together with no money but now that they could spend to fill in the roster they just had no idea how to do it. I guess they thought they didn't have to try as hard.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
question since i don't watch anything including highlights (unfollowed social media coverage as well):

What is the attendance like? Is the stadium starting to look empty?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad