Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v5 |Sat, Jul 20 | vs DET | 3pm ET/12pm PT | Olson vs Kikuchi

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Jays finally win a series in Seattle in a season where they suck. Go figure.

And when I don't go. The Jays are 0-5 at games I've been to in Seattle when they were in the playoff picture and then this year I couldn't go and of course they win both weekend games with a sucky team.

Also Seattle is my 2nd team so this mucks their playoff chances as well.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
And when I don't go. The Jays are 0-5 at games I've been to in Seattle when they were in the playoff picture and then this year I couldn't go and of course they win both weekend games with a sucky team.

Also Seattle is my 2nd team so this mucks their playoff chances as well.
With your luck, you should become a Yankees fan pronto.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Honestly I thought they weren't gonna even get a run for Kikuchi who's having a great start!

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Hi!

Qq32P3c.jpeg

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I just dont understand how any pitcher throws a ball in the dirt when when the winning runs on 3rd in the bottom of the ninth to win the game. And yet they do. Just dont throw the ball in the dirt whatever you do in that spot. If you throw it in the dirt when there on second, or its the 8th inning, not the ninth so be it, but just not in that situation.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Panning in to the look of dejection on Schneider's face after the game was of a man who has no clue what the hell is happening and is completely perplexed, along as one who must be realizing his days could (should) be numbered.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Trevor Richards is like “I don’t want to play in the playoffs” he stinks right now. A playoff team won’t trade for him at this rate.

The only reason he was even out there was because Green was "sore" - again.

Kikuchi probably hoping he's jettisoned off this team sooner rather than later, dude pitched an absolute gem through seven innings and then had to stand at the railing and watch as the bullpen just shit all over his effort. Well, Pearson wasn't bad, got out of a jam in the 8th but that ninth was just brutal.

Also agreed with the comment about Schneider not getting his walking papers just yet. Wouldn't be surprised if he's kept around for the balance of the season.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Shaner, the floor is yours.
Honestly I’ve been ripping this shit organization for awhile. I hate everything they did, everything they do and the roster is a pile of shit with minimal in the cupboard.

It’s time to start over. Gotta trade the likes of Bo VLAD Gausman Kikuchi and get the farm system back to elite.

Should mention that management needs to be ripped to shreds as well the moron on the bench.

Last edited:

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
The bullpen's been struggling this year, but they probably win a couple extra games recently just by having Yimi Garcia back. Ugh.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
I've saved a remarkable amount of time by giving up on this team early this year... pretty amazing how this team the last 2 years has made an entire fanbase have despise for such a large part of the organization. From front office, to coaching to players. Not many likeable people at the moment and no one has the cojones to step up and man up to the media.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Panning in to the look of dejection on Schneider's face after the game was of a man who has no clue what the hell is happening and is completely perplexed, along as one who must be realizing his days could (should) be numbered.

Schneider to me is so far down the team's list of problems right now.

Shatkins is where the buck should stop for the issues the team is having this year. It isn't Schneider's fault they didn't give him the bats he needed or that the bullpen has completely imploded and the options he now has available are terrible.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Good news is likely have a top 5 pick. Havent had that in awhile. But baseball is not like other sports with the draft. Have no clue where the player will be in a few years. Just the higher you draft the more money you have to shell out. Jays would be drafting 4th right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad