2024 Training Camp Roster & Schedule

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Raymond and Seider have been the hot topic recently, but I'm really excited to see where Danielson, Kasper, MBN, and Mazur are at. I think there's a strong chance one of them steals a spot, particularly the first two. And excited how the defense will look with Edvinsson up full-time.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Raymond and Seider have been the hot topic recently, but I'm really excited to see where Danielson, Kasper, MBN, and Mazur are at. I think there's a strong chance one of them steals a spot, particularly the first two. And excited how the defense will look with Edvinsson up full-time.
Also Elmer and Burger, what lines are?
We have too many RW, Raymond, Kane, Tarasenko,MBN. Is Copp going to move up to second line LW? .
For next season?
RW 1. Raymond
2. Kane
3. Tarasenko
4. Fischer
C 1. Larkin
2. Compher
3. Veleno
4. Motte
LW 1. Debrincat
2. Rasmussen
3. Berggren
4 Mazur

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
Just scanning through the updated roster numbers...several of the younger guys are showing up with more weight...Joey V at 210 pounds, Berggren 199, Ed 225, Finnie 190, MBN 205 there are going to be some competitions going on!

If they bring more attitude to go with the more mass, they will certainly be harder to play against!

Reactions: lilidk

Barry Amsterdam

Fillin Nets Since 18
Apr 2, 2013
so the other nhl lines to start

Tarasenko Compher Kane
Berggren Veleno Motte
?

Just scanning through the updated roster numbers...several of the younger guys are showing up with more weight...Joey V at 210 pounds, Berggren 199, Ed 225, Finnie 190, MBN 205 there are going to be some competitions going on!

If they bring more attitude to go with the more mass, they will certainly be harder to play against!
if berggren is 200lbs. he’s gonna be a animal

• Haha
Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
Anyone have expectations for Soderblom this season?

Continued development in GR? Surprise contributor in Detroit? Fade into obscurity?
If he is healthy and good to go, I expect him to see some games with the wings this year, not sure if early or later yet, depends on the team health. I haven't given up on him, but he does seem to have a nagging foot issue, I hope it doesn't Jack Lambert his career.

With the team basically going with 12 forwards out of camp (at least today), I think there are several GR forwards more than due some cups of coffee.

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
so the other nhl lines to start

Tarasenko Compher Kane
Berggren Veleno Motte
?

if berggren is 200lbs. he’s gonna be a animal
To be fair, I did see him hit someone on his last call up 😂 but to me the extra pounds I hope means he is all in on playing a full time role and maybe spent some time with Raymond's off season trainer.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Anyone have expectations for Soderblom this season?

Continued development in GR? Surprise contributor in Detroit? Fade into obscurity?
After this season he is either NHL or SHL, it's up to him, I hope to see big improvement

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad