2024 Training Camp Roster & Schedule

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I remember reading The Black Book on Isaac Ratcliffe and thinking he was a very promising player. They really liked him a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: Realgud

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Raymond and Seider have been the hot topic recently, but I'm really excited to see where Danielson, Kasper, MBN, and Mazur are at. I think there's a strong chance one of them steals a spot, particularly the first two. And excited how the defense will look with Edvinsson up full-time.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Raymond and Seider have been the hot topic recently, but I'm really excited to see where Danielson, Kasper, MBN, and Mazur are at. I think there's a strong chance one of them steals a spot, particularly the first two. And excited how the defense will look with Edvinsson up full-time.
Also Elmer and Burger, what lines are?
We have too many RW, Raymond, Kane, Tarasenko,MBN. Is Copp going to move up to second line LW? .
For next season?
RW 1. Raymond
2. Kane
3. Tarasenko
4. Fischer
C 1. Larkin
2. Compher
3. Veleno
4. Motte
LW 1. Debrincat
2. Rasmussen
3. Berggren
4 Mazur

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
Just scanning through the updated roster numbers...several of the younger guys are showing up with more weight...Joey V at 210 pounds, Berggren 199, Ed 225, Finnie 190, MBN 205 there are going to be some competitions going on!

If they bring more attitude to go with the more mass, they will certainly be harder to play against!

Reactions: lilidk

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
37 forwards
21 defencemen (+Seider)
9 goalies.

That's kind of 3 teams.

12 forwards x 3 (+1 extra)
7 defencemen x3 (+1 extra)
3 goalies per team.
What stands out is the quality of depth. There's probably 7-8 guys who would have a shot to crack the NHL out of camp on a lot of NHL teams.

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
First Group on the ice:

DeBrincat - Larkin - Raymond
Hanas - Kasper - Brandsegg-Nygård
Ratcliffe - Danielson - Chiasson
Rasmussen - Copp - Fischer

Edvinsson - Petry
Chiarot - Holl
Wallinder - Tuomisto