NFL: 2024 Training Camp and Preseason

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Bailey Zappe QB4?

Botched snap and that ends this one.
It has to be some kind of record of bad QBs last season. I feel like almost every team that complained about their starting QB traded him away and it turned out he's not starting caliber.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
As a Vikings fan, I'm already tired of Caleb. He's going to be so fun.

At least I'm not a Panthers fan having to watch this.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Bates is pretty money. Kicked for the UFL before getting a Lions contract, won them the game today

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bates is pretty money. Kicked for the UFL before getting a Lions contract, won them the game today

Badgley is hurt again and shouldn’t have that job anyways so it’s Bates’ to lose. I don’t know if it’s the shadow but that didn’t look like either a great snap or hold. Good kick.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Russ is 4-4 passing with -5 net yards due to the sacks. Yup, that's right.

marcus-camby-nba.gif

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The Browns still don't have their two starting tackles able to practice due to injury recoveries, and they lost the next three tackles on their depth chart to injury today.

They were probably going to miss the playoffs because Watson probably still sucks, but it could be ugly if they have another season where the o-line is wrecked with injuries.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Russ is 4-4 passing with -5 net yards due to the sacks. Yup, that's right.

marcus-camby-nba.gif
Got to 8/10 with an 86 rating

The Browns still don't have their two starting tackles able to practice due to injury recoveries, and they lost the next three tackles on their depth chart to injury today.

They were probably going to miss the playoffs because Watson probably still sucks, but it could be ugly if they have another season where the o-line is wrecked with injuries.

They’ll be scouring the market obviously.

Reactions: Avs_19

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

No chance for Russ on this one.

See the end of the MIA/WFT game, Trace McSorley, not the best slant throw, but the receiver gets his hands there and can’t pull it in, with the defender playing off, that’s gotta be a touchdown.

Gardner Minshew puts a nice deep ball on Tre Tucker, but misses a 3rd & 9 in the red zone where the receiver can get a first down with the right throw.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Bet the under today on every single game with a spread of 35+ points.

Currently 7-1 and pacing well on the Cowboys/Raiders 40.5U

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad