Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
It's finally official, Merino is an Arsenal player for 32 mil, and they loan out Fabio Vieira to Porto to make room for him.

Jean-Pierre Gbamin is back to the top leagues after signing for Nantes from Dunquerque. Looked so promising at Mainz one time, but injuries and signing for Everton seemed to ruin his career.

Atletico were without a backup gk so they get Juan Musso on loan from Atalanta for 1.5 mil

Promising Argentinian striker Luciano Gondou signs for Zenit for 12 mil

Stuttgart try to solve their manpower issue in central defense by getting Ameen Al-Dakhil from Burnley.

In a strange twist, Villa loan out Samuel Iling Junior back to the Serie A, to Bologna

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
It's finally official, Merino is an Arsenal player for 32 mil, and they loan out Fabio Vieira to Porto to make room for him.

Jean-Pierre Gbamin is back to the top leagues after signing for Nantes from Dunquerque. Looked so promising at Mainz one time, but injuries and signing for Everton seemed to ruin his career.

Atletico were without a backup gk so they get Juan Musso on loan from Atalanta for 1.5 mil

Promising Argentinian striker Luciano Gondou signs for Zenit for 12 mil

Stuttgart try to solve their manpower issue in central defense by getting Ameen Al-Dakhil from Burnley.

In a strange twist, Villa loan out Samuel Iling Junior back to the Serie A, to Bologna
Will Porto let Gonzalez go with Vieira coming in? I don't see Portuguese league games so I'm a bit in the dark.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
oh - I thought he was a MF. showing my lack of knowledge.

Really wondering about Eustaquio and if Porto keep him as a reserve or if he has to move on.
He plays enough for Porto, I think he should stay. His profile is also quite more defensive than Vieira's or Conceicao's so these wheelin and dealin don't affect him.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Adding Sterling would undo a lot of the goodwill INEOS has earned this summer.
The whole "needs to make sense financially due to his wages" makes me doubt it'll happen.

As I linked on the previous page, according to Swedish Rumble, if United get Sancho off the books, it'll help immensely with the FFP, as long he isn't replaced by Sterling's wages.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Even if Chelsea covered all his wages it just doesn’t make any sense imo.
It's funny how neither fanbase wants this swap:

chelseafans.png

Reactions: luiginb

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

- Chelsea and SA are both going after Osimhen
- Arsenal wants another forward, but so far, there have been many bad links of Ivan Toney being that bloke.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Sancho is extremely overrated
I’d say probably over hyped. Now most know he’s damaged goods. He did have a good loan stint with Dortmund. I wouldn’t be opposed to getting him for any club really. But he does need to leave united for both their sakes.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015

- Chelsea and SA are both going after Osimhen
- Arsenal wants another forward, but so far, there have been many bad links of Ivan Toney being that bloke.

Chelsea is being linked to Toney now and Arteta doesn't want him because of a supposedly disastrous meeting, so you shouldn't worry.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Chelsea is being linked to Toney now and Arteta doesn't want him because of a supposedly disastrous meeting, so you shouldn't worry.
I do not mind buying Toney, but if Sesko wasn't such a try-hard and actually wanted to win trophies, he would have only wanted the Arsenal this year.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Sancho is a stud when on form…but he has spent a lot of the past few years out of form. So I guess whether he’s over- or under-rated depends on how someone thinks he’s rated.

I do not mind buying Toney, but if Sesko wasn't such a try-hard and actually wanted to win trophies, he would have only wanted the Arsenal this year.

Umm…

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
The loan of Manor Solomon to Leeds from Tottenham made official. I expect him to kill it in the Championship, unless his injury changed a lot the type of player he is.

Speaking of Championship loans, former City youth standout Shea Charles gets loaned by Southampton to Wednesday. He's 20 with already 17 games for Nothern Ireland.

Joao Cancelo from City to Hilal for 25 mil. Sad to see him semi-retire so early, he was still really good for Barcelona last year (except in big games it seemed)

The rich get richer in Portugal, as Sporting get promising Uruguayan winger Maxi Araujo from Toluca for 14+ mil.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad