Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I don't think you can compare the best Finnish prospects to the best prospect from the parisian area.
No offense.
TOO LATE!

xtIpkqZge7RzNmrN1gMqmQNemAhfNMlFlso9ZzM4gPU.png

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
It always makes me laugh when I see players sooooooo desperate to join Real Madrid and Barca, and it turns out to be one of the worst career choices they can make.
Plenty of cases, I agree, but I doubt you can use him as an example.

Shameful from FCB to treat him like that, he deserves better and I hope he gets it

Reactions: cgf

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Plenty of cases, I agree, but I doubt you can use him as an example.

Shameful from FCB to treat him like that, he deserves better and I hope he gets it
I should say that both teams have more hits than misses, but they always get out of jail-free cards all the time.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Marcos Acuna back to Argentina, after signing for River from Sevilla for 2+ mil

Mateus Fernandes from Sporting to Southampton for 15 mil. 20 yo central midfielder, not a starter at Sporting but I'm a fan, should do well in the Premier League, and very well next year in the Championship :D

Reactions: les Habs

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Paz to como according to Hf favourite Fab. Finally he gets out of that shitty club, his future was never going to be there

And Juvlol are getting Gonzalez after selling Soule

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Former Lyon and Nice star Jeff Reine-Adelaide ends up in Serie B, after signing for Salernitana. I thought he was going to be a superstar at some point, but injuries had other plans. He missed two full seasons of football a few years back.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Former Lyon and Nice star Jeff Reine-Adelaide ends up in Serie B, after signing for Salernitana. I thought he was going to be a superstar at some point, but injuries had other plans. He missed two full seasons of football a few years back.

Also an Arsenal-talent who had all the potential in the world.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad