Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Roque going to betis has killed the Mouki move. ATM looking like he’ll be back at Dortmund at least until the next window. What a waste *sigh*

Not even sending him to a BuLi2 club where he can dominate is just spiteful. Hopefully Sahin is forced to start him and Mouki runs with the opportunity before leaving them on a free.

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Fabrizio says Arsenal has agreed on personal terms with Joan Garcia, and now the club is doing its best to move out of Ramsdale after we complete the Merino signing.

Forest came in presenting a loan with an option to buy for Aaron, but I would think Arsenal would want it to be an obligation to buy.
Update from Romano:

- Bournemouth and Wolves are also very interested in him besides Forest.

- Arsenal wants a permanent move, so any loan move with options is being rejected. Only loans with obligations are being considered.

- Espanyol will sell Garcia to Arsenal when/if Ramsdale leaves.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Strange loan in Serie A, Kalulu to Juventus from Milan for 3.3 mil

Villarreal continuing their purchasing spree with Chelsea's money, getting Basel's 21 yo center forward Thierno Barry.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
They’ve got Thiaw, that’s enough.

I think Emerson Royal took his spot as an utility guy, and with the arrival of Pavlovic, there wasn't too many chances coming at CB either.

At least for now, Juve has less competion for spots, although Kalulu isn't a starting player there either.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Gavi has been out for a year. He needs time. Barca and some of the fans seem to be stuck in two different directions. They want to compete on all fronts and want to play la masia youths but at the same time they want to sign unnecessary players. f***ing choose a direction and stick with it. Hint it involves La Masia

Some of the “fans” want us to save money and play La Masia players and yet they still want to keep Gundogan and his 19 million salary.

Damn was hoping for a permanent deal. He will do well in la liga

Well one would hope so considering he’s done nothing of note since leaving Boca.

After the Rennes rumor, Mika Faye has also been linked with Lille in the last day or two and then now PSV today.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Some of the “fans” want us to save money and play La Masia players and yet they still want to keep Gundogan and his 19 million salary.

Well one would hope so considering he’s done nothing of note since leaving Boca.

After the Rennes rumor, Mika Faye has also been linked with Lille in the last day or two and then now PSV today.
I didn’t sign him for 19 million, just 12 months ago. He was one of the best players last season and takes off pressure from the injured Pedri/Gavi. I don’t want a repeat of playing those two over and over again until they get hurt again. I’m simply asking for something resembling squad planning. Letting Gundogan go for FREE just to register Olmo a profile you hardly need is what Chelsea would do.

He left Boca in January and has played 7 games for Brighton lol.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I didn’t sign him for 19 million, just 12 months ago. He was one of the best players last season and takes off pressure from the injured Pedri/Gavi. I don’t want a repeat of playing those two over and over again until they get hurt again. I’m simply asking for something resembling squad planning. Letting Gundogan go for FREE just to register Olmo a profile you hardly need is what Chelsea would do.

He left Boca in January and has played 7 games for Brighton lol.

I never said you signed him for 19 million (which would make sense since the club signed him for nothing), but then in the same breath you’re saying we should keep him so…. We have other midfielders too and Gundogan’s position doesn’t exist in Flick’s setup. Not sure how much pressure Pedri and Gavi are even under in the first place, but a little pressure isn’t a bad thing. That’s not to mention he’d also take minutes off of Pedri and Gavi.

Well no, you’re not simply asking for something resembling squad planning. You’re complaining Gundogan and his 19 million euro contract were jettisoned for “FREE”. You’ve literally complained about letting Gundogan go, twice, in a response to my post which wasn’t even about you.

As for Barco, he played a grand total of 308 minutes in the league for Brighton. So as I said, he’s done nothing of note and can barely get any minutes.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I never said you signed him for 19 million (which would make sense since the club signed him for nothing), but then in the same breath you’re saying we should keep him so…. We have other midfielders too and Gundogan’s position doesn’t exist in Flick’s setup. Not sure how much pressure Pedri and Gavi are even under in the first place, but a little pressure isn’t a bad thing. That’s not to mention he’d also take minutes off of Pedri and Gavi.

Well no, you’re not simply asking for something resembling squad planning. You’re complaining Gundogan and his 19 million euro contract were jettisoned for “FREE”. You’ve literally complained about letting Gundogan go, twice, in a response to my post which wasn’t even about you.

As for Barco, he played a grand total of 308 minutes in the league for Brighton. So as I said, he’s done nothing of note and can barely get any minutes.
19 million contract… by pressure I very much meant minutes. Gavi is coming off a serious injury and Pedri is often injured. Them playing too much is why they are hurt. Essentially Barca is swapping out Gundogan for Olmo and losing 60 million. There’s legitimately no planning. The league has started and Barca is forced to have Ilaky leave on a free to register Olmo. If that was the plan why didn’t they do this earlier? It’s an unforced error.

You quoted me and I replied? Again they signed him and his 19 million dollar contract just 12 months ago. It had a year left in it anyway.

Yup like I said earlier he’s not a right fit. Talented player just doesn’t have the strength for the epl or at least the trust of the coaches.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto

Chelsea are a parody of themselves at this point.
First moment at which I've even slightly appreciated Maresca. Because so far I have nothing but mean things to say.

Him saying "this is not a problem of my making, you guys figure you shit out, I'm gonna have training sessions that work rather than attempt to fix your problem for you" is very obviously the right call for the team.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
First moment at which I've even slightly appreciated Maresca. Because so far I have nothing but mean things to say.

Him saying "this is not a problem of my making, you guys figure you shit out, I'm gonna have training sessions that work rather than attempt to fix your problem for you" is very obviously the right call for the team.
Really? Every time he's commented on the squad he's been right on the nose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad