Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Ivan Toney should be lionized to infinity for going on camera and saying 'People said it was match-fixing...nah, it wasn't match-fixing. I was just betting on myself to score first.'

Too cold regardless of truth. Dude was so about it he bet on Brentford to lose if he wasn't in the lineup. :laugh:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ivan Toney should be lionized to infinity for going on camera and saying 'People said it was match-fixing...nah, it wasn't match-fixing. I was just betting on myself to score first.'

Too cold regardless of truth. Dude was so about it he bet on Brentford to lose if he wasn't in the lineup. :laugh:
Isn’t there enough of lionzing shitty people?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

You’ll love him. Kid’s just a jitterbug of dangerous moments. Incredibly nimble dribbler, excellent passing touch, and that left boot is good for some high level goals.

I know not everyone trusts young studs as readily as I sometimes do, but Gruda should be starting for our senior NT soon unless Sane can finally tap into his best form under Nagelsmann.

Last edited:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Brighton are starting to be big movers and shakers. Now they got great german kid Gruda for 30 mil.

Also if teams are looking for veteran leadership, Shaqiri and Szczesny just became available on a free
Shaqiri's only worth it when playing for country tbf :sarcasm:

Reactions: luiginb

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
City looking for an attacker with Bobb’s injury and Alvarez’ departure according to Fab

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
1.FCU could be loaning Cameron Archer and is exploring Ragnar Ache…who FCK are refusing to sell for anything sane.

TSG is kicking the tires on Moukoko as a Beier replacement.

Latest from Sky Sports News' Lyall Thomas:

Southampton still expect Armel Bella-Kotchap’s proposed move to Hoffenheim to go through.

This is despite Sky Germany reporting that an issue was detected in the medical.
Sky Sports News understands a minor knock was detected and nothing that should prevent the player from playing.
Talks will continue over the £12.8m transfer today.

Last edited:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I agree he's a good enough bench option. Because he plays direct and takes people on, he can make things happen as a sub or rotational player, he's just not a starter at a good club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad