Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I wish I was that skinny. My sleep medication has bloated and fattened me too much inside the last year and a half.
Well, my immediate thought was to post a pic of Ludvig Borga, but I couldn’t be sure you’re thick in the way he was.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You lost me but i'll take your optimism that something will happen.
I don’t think we do anything major, but there are a couple of guys like Endo and Tsimikas that cannot play like Slot wants. Would not carry those guys into the season. I think it’s fair Slot wanted time to evaluate the squad. I think the holes now are way more obvious

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don’t think we do anything major, but there are a couple of guys like Endo and Tsimikas that cannot play like Slot wants. Would not carry those guys into the season. I think it’s fair Slot wanted time to evaluate the squad. I think the holes now are way more obvious
It could be worse. You could be FC next week.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It could be worse. You could be FC next week.
LFC had one of the best seasons of all time ending with a Champions League, signed no one except Adrian that got first team appearances that season and then won the PL with one of the best PL campaigns of all time. I think about this often

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Our window has been total shit. Totally stupid. Would strongly consider bringing in Gordon and selling Diaz.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I wish I was that skinny. My sleep medication has bloated and fattened me too much inside the last year and a half.
I recommend some puffs of indica before sleep time, worked wonders for my insomnia, I barely get to watch any NHL anymore haha

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Late bloomer Jota Silva secures a PL move on his 25th birthday, as Forest signs him from Guimaraes for 7 mil. Guy was playing second division in Portugal two years ago, but now he's a full Portuguese international.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
David Garcia, one of my favourite center backs from La Liga goes to Qatar, sad news, but I get it, he's 30 and Osasuna is the biggest club he's ever played for, so he has to go get that bag. It's good for his club as well, as they get almost 9 mil.

Reactions: les Habs

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
You can’t be middle aged and have absolutely flawlessly jet black hair, like a 16 year old. Especially if you look middle aged.
There’s this guy at work…he thinks no one knows.
We talking about Arteta? Guy’s got a thick mane.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Biiig signing for PAOK, as they get CSKA Moskva star striker Fedor Chalov for only 3 million. I'm surprised he was that cheap and he couldn't find a top 5 league team.

Reactions: JPBolts

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
David Garcia, one of my favourite center backs from La Liga goes to Qatar, sad news, but I get it, he's 30 and Osasuna is the biggest club he's ever played for, so he has to go get that bag. It's good for his club as well, as they get almost 9 mil.
I also like him a lot, in my opinion starting quality in a few better teams in La Liga and in Europe for sure. Sad that he goes to Qatar but $$$

Reactions: les Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad