Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
The Athletic now reporting that Gallagher has rejected a contract offer to stay, at wages similar to those Enzo and Caicedo are on. Apparently the second offer he's rejected this summer.

Maybe making him feel replaceable and discarded wasn't a wise play, you f***ing bozos. Astonishing that no lessons were learned from the experience with Mount.
I see laughing at injuries is now the standard on this board...
people are chuckling at United's luck, you can unclutch the pearls

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
It does sound like Nico stays in Bilbao and we will sign Olmo. I like Olmo a lot, great player, easily starting quality but this season screams pain again

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It does sound like Nico stays in Bilbao and we will sign Olmo. I like Olmo a lot, great player, easily starting quality but this season screams pain again
My issue is where will he play? Could that money be spent better? Should that money be spent? Im beginning to think Deco and Co should be sacked and get Alemany back.

Torre,Casado,Bernal,Victor and Fernandez to a much lesser extent all looked great. Someone needs to take their credit card away and let these boys play.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
My issue is where will he play? Could that money be spent better? Should that money be spent? Im beginning to think Deco and Co should be sacked and get Alemany back.

Torre,Casado,Bernal,Victor and Fernandez to a much lesser extent all looked great. Someone needs to take their credit card away and let these boys play.
Well he sends Raphinha to the bench. But as you say it's not the position where the money should be placed.

You can't rely on Bernal. Too young and it's better we give these kids seasoning.

I think they will give Casado a chance.
I don't think Torre is Barça starting quality tbh, he has not done nearly enough in his loans.
Remember this is just a friendly

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well he sends Raphinha to the bench. But as you say it's not the position where the money should be placed.

You can't rely on Bernal. Too young and it's better we give these kids seasoning.

I don't think Torre is Barça starting quality tbh, he has not done nearly enough in his loans.
Yamal already does that. Raphina is just cover.

Ideally I’d get Merino or Varela (before porto) but if you’re going to spend 60 million on a luxury player I’d rather they don’t and just let the kids play.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
The Athletic now reporting that Gallagher has rejected a contract offer to stay, at wages similar to those Enzo and Caicedo are on. Apparently the second offer he's rejected this summer.

Maybe making him feel replaceable and discarded wasn't a wise play, you f***ing bozos. Astonishing that no lessons were learned from the experience with Mount.

people are chuckling at United's luck, you can unclutch the pearls

Funny timing too considering this only comes out when he's about to get sold. Also offering a 2-year deal when janitors are getting 8 years over there.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
What dye job?

The one on his beard, as I said. You might want to look at the damned X links you’re posting. Very obvious to see. Reminds me of Matt Cardona’s, but at least van Nisterlroy’s matches his hair more (though there’s also a reason for that).

Like I’ve been saying, I wouldn’t be at all surprised. I won’t blame the kid either. After hearing his story I’d probably want to play with my brother at least another season if I had one. Still, I don’t think he’s even back from vacation yet. All the wasted and ink and time wasted speculating by people…. There should be ZERO expectation of an answer until he returns from vacation.

Meh, the season already screamed pain. Way too much dead wood we need to offload and they’re not even doing that. Too bad too as there some building blocks and I think Flick could do a job.

Torre has not been given a fair shake since leaving Racing. The club should have secured a much better loan than f***ing Girona and ensured he was going to play more. I think there’s a player in there, but not sure about his mentality. Either way, he doesn’t need to be a starter. For what we paid he can just be a squad player and that’s fine in the end.

Also, why are you so excited about PSG signing Neves?

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The one on his beard, as I said. You might want to look at the damned X links you’re posting. Very obvious to see. Reminds me of Matt Cardona’s, but at least van Nisterlroy’s matches his hair more (though there’s also a reason for that).
I don't see a dye job. That grey hair can grow unevenly, literally seen it with a former co-worker of mine years ago. And that guy was several years younger than I but had 5 kids so... His grey hair was growing sporadically at places but matching each side.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I don't see a dye job. That grey hair can grow unevenly, literally seen it with a former co-worker of mine years ago. And that guy was several years younger than I but had 5 kids so... His grey hair was growing sporadically at places but matching each side.

It’s there. More obvious with his hair. That said, not as bad as say Arteta’s.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
You can’t be middle aged and have absolutely flawlessly jet black hair, like a 16 year old. Especially if you look middle aged.
There’s this guy at work…he thinks no one knows.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I got blonde hair and look 10 years younger.

Yeah, came to post that:

This is somewhat close to the mental image I get when you post.
Flag and all.

IMG_6224.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Eye of Ra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad