Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Hope you guys still have Evans on the books ...
He played in the game. We'll see if anything happens in this window or United will just start with the CBs they have. Btw, general comment, United's best XI might not get more than one game under their belt before the season begins, due to the 3 week vacation the Euro and Copa America guys got.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
In a surprising move Iheanacho signs on a free to Sevilla. I know he's been useless for a while now, wonder how he'll do in La Liga

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
For all the talk about Chido picking money>path, I’m sure most people here would turn down moving to a new company and getting a raise(assuming everything is on the up and up). And allegedly he turned down more lucrative offers to join.

Not to say that money didn’t play its part I’m sure it did, but like… it’s soccer. Money is far and away the biggest driving factor now.
Yeah, I have no issue with him doing so. Getting 30k/week when you're 16 is impossible to turn down. I mean, god forbid, but he could blow his knee out tomorrow and never make that kind of money. That doesn't mean it isn't a crazy wage to offer a 16 year old, and it also doesn't mean that Ruud has some magical skills of persuasion or whatever.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Erlic to Bologna.
I'm high on him, I wish he got minutes at the EURO. In 9 matches with Croatia, we've allowed on goal with him on the pitch.
Doesn't move the ball well, but dominant physically and in the air.
Will play CL with Bologna now, was also rumored to be going to Inter and Lazio.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
He was absolutely dreadful for Sassuolo, one of the biggest reasons they went down.
Erlic to Bologna.
I'm high on him, I wish he got minutes at the EURO. In 9 matches with Croatia, we've allowed on goal with him on the pitch.
Doesn't move the ball well, but dominant physically and in the air.
Will play CL with Bologna now, was also rumored to be going to Inter and Lazio.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

sell-trading.gif

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Leverkusen has sold Iker Bravo to Udinese. Should be a good environment for him to grow, as they usually play attacking, entertaining football. Potentially good partnership with tall Lucca, too.

Low initial fee, but Leverkusen gets 50% of any future transfer.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Impressed me at the U19 Euros. Planning to watch a lot of Serie A this year again with Man and Mihaila at Parma and Marin at Cagliari, and the league's general exciting level of play, hope to get to see Iker Bravo play again, he might be Spain's future number 9.
Leverkusen has sold Iker Bravo to Udinese. Should be a good environment for him to grow, as they usually play attacking, entertaining football. Potentially good partnership with tall Lucca, too.

Low initial fee, but Leverkusen gets 50% of any future transfer.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanniniClaus

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I remember people saying Vitinha was too expensive at 40.
Boy were I high on him. Still am.
I mean lets just say I'd rather have Joao Neves at that package than Caicedo at nine figures.

Vitinha you were definitely in on. Just needed the right manager.. Vitinha WZE Neves is going to be a lot of fun

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Vitinha and Neves need a more defensive minded midfielder alongside them
Not if they never lose the ball. I kind of think the pure DM archetype is starting to get phased out as a whole, put that’s a different story. Look at PSG themselves, they buried Ugarte last season for a reason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad