Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- ESR to Fulham for around 35 million pounds, academy player so straight-up profit from this one. I suspect there will be add-ons and a sell-on clause as well. Could be their version of Palmer.

- Multiple clubs from Spain, Germany, Italy, and SA have tried to sign Fabio Viera from Arsenal, but Arteta rejected all of them.

- More reports of Chiesa to Arsenal, Motta mentioned that he will be sold and the only team who has made any interest has been Arsenal.

- Who is Duncan Castle? He is saying Arsenal are having talks with PSG over Fabian Ruiz. Any reports from France @Evilo ? Castle is saying that PSG wants Ruiz to GTFO as soon as possible that they might do a loan with an obligation to buy sort of move so PSG can quickly go back and finish Neves.

- @Duchene2MacKinnon reports from South America that Arsenal are going after Ezequiel Fernandez from Boca. Marseille and Porto both have tried to sign him, and both have been turned down.

- Arsenal going after Roberto from Barca.

- Arsenal trying to buy a #9 from Ireland, Mason Melia from St. Patrick.

- Arsenal made an approach for Patrick Dorgu from Lecca. Chelsea and Spurs both going after him.

- Evening Standard, tier 2 source says that Arsenal will be making moves for Merino and Nico Williams.

- Lukaku waiting for Osimhen to leave Napoli to become their new #9.

- Nelson to LC as a loan with an obligation to buy. Very close to "here we go" by Fabrizio.

- Everton have bought Jesper Lindstrom.

Manchester or London, it's a wash though.
London is absolutely better than Manchester, but neither beats the appeal of Paris...at least on the surface. Personally speaking, Paris is not for me, I would hate to have to live in a city that gets so many tourists and weddings every single day increasing the traffic, pedestrian, crime, etc.

Have you seen American tourists? Oh my word...
main-qimg-9fcc06c8816206d0995e590aafce5f47

Reactions: Eye of Ra

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Yeah, I got you. He's a 20 year old Belgian midfielder! Maybe @Savi knows more

Warmer climate sounds like Spain or Italy, not Paris.
Compared to Manchester, Paris is probably warmer, but I admit that I'm speaking out of my ass and could be wrong.

Yeah Dutch is just very drunk german
I describe it as German with a French accent, although I guess that's more Flemish than proper Dutch.
Also the one Arsenal should be going after.
There's no way City sells him to us.

• Haha
Reactions: robertmac43

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What a way to ruin his career, I heard he was an immense part of the Boca Juniors team.
He’s their best player right now. As good a talent bar Barco that’s left them recently. But yeah it just shows he doesn’t really care about his career and more interested in money.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
- ESR to Fulham for around 35 million pounds, academy player so straight-up profit from this one. I suspect there will be add-ons and a sell-on clause as well. Could be their version of Palmer.
Most people seem to think the price includes add-ons. The price seems awfully high to be without. Also, add-ons or not, Fulham paying that much for ESR and then offering 17 million for McTominay? :laugh:

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
There's no way City sells him to us.
Agreed, but with Pep leaving and all the rumours that the squad might need a retool, they might not care. But I admit this is a Dumb and Dumber "I have a chance" sort of hope.
Most people seem to think the price includes add-ons. The price seems awfully high to be without. Also, add-ons or not, Fulham paying that much for ESR and the offering 17 million for McTominay? :laugh:
I actually think it's a bit low for ESR. I get it that 35 million is probably fair considering his injuries the last couple of seasons, but he's easily a 50-million-pound player if he's able to stay fit and get some football under his belt. I am a big ESR fan so I am a bit gutted with this move, but Arteta for some reason did not trust him enough to play him.

Reactions: maclean

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Most people seem to think the price includes add-ons. The price seems awfully high to be without. Also, add-ons or not, Fulham paying that much for ESR and the offering 17 million for McTominay? :laugh:
ESR is 4 years younger. People also forget how good he is, obviosuly there are injury concerns, but when hes playing he is incredible.

Reactions: maclean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad