Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
At least Mazraoui is a good defender on either side, who doesn’t kill attacks when they come to him.

I'm not a ManU fan but don't they already have multiple defenders who can support in the attack? Mazraoui can certainly play well with the ball at his feet in support but I also always thought that side of him is a bit overrated albeit I don't watch him much outside of the NT and CL because he was in BuLi.

With that said, they had Amrabat playing LB at times last year (lol) so Mazraoui probably would upgrade their backline if he manages to stay healthy which is a massive question mark with repeated muscle injuries.

I know he didn't have the best season (nor was he used optimally) but United would probably be better off making a deal for Amrabat (which it seems they are considering/in the process of doing) and using him well because he's become serially underrated. There's serious value there.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I'm not a ManU fan but don't they already have multiple defenders who can support in the attack? Mazraoui can certainly play well with the ball at his feet in support but I also always thought that side of him is a bit overrated albeit I don't watch him much outside of the NT and CL because he was in BuLi.

With that said, they had Amrabat playing LB at times last year (lol) so Mazraoui probably would upgrade their backline if he manages to stay healthy which is a massive question mark with repeated muscle injuries.

I know he didn't have the best season (nor was he used optimally) but United would probably be better off making a deal for Amrabat (which it seems they are considering/in the process of doing) and using him well because he's become serially underrated. There's serious value there.
Shaw is great on the left but only healthy half the time.
Dalot is pretty good going forward but not great defensively, although he’s improved.
AWB basically has bricks for feet in the offensive third.

Reactions: Gecklund

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Valencia apparently willing to part with Javi Guerra for only 20 million with Girona and La Real the clubs linked with the player. Don’t think he’d make the impact of a Mikel Merino, but Guerra would be one for the future. Very surprised more clubs aren’t in on him.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Dalot is pretty good going forward but not great defensively, although he’s improved.
And Malacia (who felt like he was injured all of last year) has bricks for brains.

Reactions: luiginb

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'd say he's got feet and skill but no knowledge and/or confidence what to do there.

The crossed arms is a west ham thing
More like

7c2c5df25e6b7935025dca16e6571d11.gif

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
  • Haha
Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Where do they get all this money? Lol

I like him a lot. Hate the fit.
Could see a Kepa situation happening again
This will be what their fourth or fifth season in a row with a new starter?

They’ll probably buy another one next year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad