Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Bruno is also what? 29,30? Off the top of my head I could be mistaken.
He won't win the CL with United in the next 2 years. He should move and if United can get a 100M Simons in return they'd do well.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He won't win the CL with United in the next 2 years. He should move and if United can get a 100M Simons in return they'd do well.
If they can get 100M for him they should take it... but the replacement shouldn't be Simons imo.

Reactions: Gecklund

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
100mil you obviously sell Bruno. Simons isn’t a 100mil talent and is a massive downgrade from Bruno.

Reactions: Gecklund

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'm not sure where the number for Bruno would be, but 100m is comfortably above it.

He's turning 30 years old in 3 weeks, 100m would be crazy pants money for him.
Yup I agree. If they reinvest it properly then it would be a great move. If they blow their load on Simons you might as well light the money on fire.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
@JPBolts I saw that Diaby is confirmed to Saudi. I just don't understand it from his point of view, he could have joined last season if he was so hell-bent on getting money nowadays. What a disaster though, he was freaking legit with Villa, even if they got a decent fee for him. I just thought he was way more important than the extra 5 to 10 million AV will get for him.

Wow out of left field...

PSG is trying to sign Sancho from United... !

Also PSG has told Napoli they won't go over 80M for Osimhen.

PSG also interested in Bruno Fernandes.

United still after Simons.
I heard reports that Osimhen might miss training camp to force a move out.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
On the PSR shenanigans

Stuff like this is also why it’s impossible to sell Kelleher. If VO is valued at 20m, there is zero reason for LFC to take anything less

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
After a flashy start to the season, Diaby was super mediocre and it makes total sense to me why Villa would cash in on him. This is probably the only moment where they would make a profit, his value likely apexed last summer.

Reactions: Evilo

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
On the PSR shenanigans

Stuff like this is also why it’s impossible to sell Kelleher. If VO is valued at 20m, there is zero reason for LFC to take anything less

And this is exactly PSR is destined to fail. The teams will use all these shenanigans to get away with it. The best thing to implement is a salary cap that will limit all these transfer non sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad