Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Rafa Marin who I saw a lot of last year at Alaves was sold by RM to Napoli for only 12 mil. I'm a huge fan of his and thought he was one of the best kept secrets in La Liga. Only 22 too.
We only have two healthy CBs heading into next season. Selling him might end up making us like incredibly stupid if we do not sign Yoro.

At least we have a buy back clause.

Reactions: luiginb

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Rafa Marin who I saw a lot of last year at Alaves was sold by RM to Napoli for only 12 mil. I'm a huge fan of his and thought he was one of the best kept secrets in La Liga. Only 22 too.

Interesting. Thought he’d end up staying in La Liga. Napoli is a pretty big move.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- Arsenal had a bid for Dan Bentley rejected, who is the Wolves backup goalkeeper lol. We offered 50 for him (like £50,000) and Wolves simply want just one million pounds.

- Marseille going in for Nketiah since Auba might be going to Saudi Arabia, but Arsenal wants £50 million. The likelihood the clubs probably settle around 30-ish million.

- Arsenal accepted a bid for Nuno Tavares from Lazio. It is a loan with an obligation to buy for 7-8 million Euros and Arsenal also has a sell-on clause as well. Lazio is still working on personal terms with Nuno.

- West Ham insiders saying they are going after Reiss Nelson and he wants to go. Arsenal wants £25 million for him.

- The Athletic saying that Arteta wants Nico, but Barca wants him as well so he might want to stay in Spain.

- Arsenal and Man United going after Kadioglu who looked great for Turkey.

- Arsenal wants Adeyemi since BVB don't mind selling him this year, but too many clubs are going after him. Chelsea supposedly has started talks with him.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Cameron Archer to Aston Villa for a little over 16 mil. Not a fan from what I've seen at Sheffield, who made a loss after buying him for 22 mil last year from the same Villa team, after a very good year loaned in the Championship. They're probably counting on Emery beating the laziness out of him.

Reactions: JPBolts

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Jussi is the type of poster that would post flight tracking GPS for players going to Manchester and what taxis they're taking to the training grounds lol.

Palhinha to Bayern for 51 mil. Good player, but a LOT of money for a guy who just turned 29.
He's probably going for 11 million more than he should, but did you see him at the Euros? I thought he was brilliant personally.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I thought Ugochukwu served a critical “profile” Chelsea needs but doesn’t otherwise have?

Cameron Archer to Aston Villa for a little over 16 mil. Not a fan from what I've seen at Sheffield, who made a loss after buying him for 22 mil last year from the same Villa team, after a very good year loaned in the Championship. They're probably counting on Emery beating the laziness out of him.
They’re still waiting for Rhian Brewster to do something too.

Reactions: Savant and JPBolts

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
from what I've seen -- the whole thing now seems like a glorified loan deal. Reportedly Sheffield United signed him for 9m with another 9m due if they stayed up. In the event they got relegated (which they did, obviously), we were obligated to buy back at roughly the same price.

I have to imagine that he will be sold/loaned out again this summer, as there isn't really any room for him in the squad.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad