Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Chelsea contracts are also performance based, so we don't really know what each player makes in a season where they don't make UCL vs a season where they do.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Bayern has about six players on the attacking wings, doesn't make much sense unless they're planning on playing him in the number 10 position.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Im very jealous

The solution obviously wasn’t to pay him 375k a week, but I don’t buy that report.

Really liked Olise

Reactions: luiginb

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Im very jealous

The solution obviously wasn’t to pay him 375k a week, but I don’t buy that report.

Really liked Olise
Not the end of the world with Estevao and Paez coming, I just hope they get Palmer types on their backup plans, instead of wasting money on a bunch of duds.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Bayern has about six players on the attacking wings, doesn't make much sense unless they're planning on playing him in the number 10 position.

Gnabry’s leaving & Wanner is getting loaned again, so that leaves Musiala, Sane, Tel, Coman, & Zaragoza. With Musiala also playing the 10 & Zaragoza not playing, there are minutes to be had if they get someone who can outplay Sane/Coman

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Gnabry’s leaving & Wanner is getting loaned again, so that leaves Musiala, Sane, Tel, Coman, & Zaragoza. With Musiala also playing the 10 & Zaragoza not playing, there are minutes to be had if they get someone who can outplay Sane/Coman
Zaragoza has always been a wtf transfer

Reactions: les Habs

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Marseille also decided to cut their losses with Vitinha (no, not that one) and sold him to Genoa where he was loaned this year for half of the 32 million they paid for him one and a half years ago.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Can’t say I knew anything about him before the move and he has done nothing to make me learn about him since.

Like @luiginb said, a WTF transfer. He was hot for a bit in La Liga, but IMO he’s a mid-table player at best. I was surprised Bayern moved for him. Somebody in our keeper league took that bait too and went in for him, granted they didn’t pay much and FM ratings sometimes trump real life.

Marseille also decided to cut their losses with Vitinha (no, not that one) and sold him to Genoa where he was loaned this year for half of the 32 million they paid for him one and a half years ago.

Wow, they paid that much?!? He was doing so well with Braga before the move, but thats about 50% more than I would have thought they’d pay. Had him in my keeper setup, but I think I dropped him (not sure if I was able to offload him in a trade).

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

€1m for Kellyman on Transfermarkt. Not says transfermarkt is the one authority on these things, but how in the world is this guy going for almost 20m

This is like the Arthur/Pjanic transfer that but with even less to justify it

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona

€1m for Kellyman on Transfermarkt. Not says transfermarkt is the one authority on these things, but how in the world is this guy going for almost 20m

First time I've ever heard of the kid, he's not even worth that 1 mil on sofascore 🤣

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

The second one is done as separate deals for FFP reasons as it allows both teams to book profits this year.

Is there a fair market committee for transfers too? This shit is just so overtly rotten.

Reactions: KJS14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad